WTT moser axles and hood

01poison320

Established Member
Axles - sold

Also have a 99/01 cobra 03/04 v6 hood. It had some damage on a corner but I have fixed it for the most part, it could use a layer or 2 of fiberglass to look perfect, I just am not a big body man and was fortunate to get it where it is now. The hoods in black primer but sanded in some spots.
I have pictures of everything except for updated pics of the hood since fixing it so just ask and I will send them and take more of any specifics.

Also I have some stock parts I can trade or sell as well if anyones interested, which includes: throttle body, plenum, injectors, springs, car also had dallas mustang speedo recal when I purchased and no longer need, it works perfect still and was calibrated for 4.10s, not sure on anything else about it. Everything is off car in sig. Also have a 02 gt pcm and fpdm low miles and both worked perfect before I purchased them.

I am looking to trade mainly for a tubular k-member, ud pulleys or maybe even turbo parts as I am working on a turbo setup currently but throw out any other trade ideas or just a good enough cash offer. Also would prefer hood to be local as I have no box and would rather not mess with that. Thanks.

Last edited:

01poison320

Established Member
ya they will fit any 79-93 fox and its actually the same for sn95s too if you look on mosers website, same lengths, the only one they wont fit is a 93 cobra

Users who are viewing this thread