WTT My 02 Lightning for 98+ Cobra $12K

Mr Incredible

Established Member
WTT My 02 Lightning for 98+ Fun vehicle $12K or less

Just like the title says, I've been looking through the ads and don't really see anything that works. I live in New Mexico, looking for something reasonably close (California, Texas, Oklahoma, etc.).
I know $12k is a little low for 99+Cobra but I figured I'd ask, I really want a 98.
Info on my truck is here: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3334126#post3334126

Will send a link to a video if anyone is interested. :banana:

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Mr Incredible

Established Member
I need to get $21,700 to payoff my loan on my truck, I'd like to get a car for around $12,000, so I guess $21,700-$12,000=$9700 cash.
I'm approved for a loan as long as the vehicle will carry the value.

STEEDA SNAKES

Established Member
Well, I was seriously considering this "L" deal, but the mpg is driving me away. I live in the country and drive quite a few highway miles and with the price of gas these days, I'm enjoying the 20+ mpg my Cobras get. I guess I will just keep borrowing my Father's diesel truck, when I need a truck!

If you sell it and want to make me an offer on my '98 of around 12k or so, I will listen!

Mr Incredible

Established Member
white98snake said:
if You would be willing to do the research on the shipping costs of the vehicles i may def be interested

Could I get some more info on your car? Mods, mileage, pics, zipcode :pepper: :banana:

Rotzs99

Established Member
Hey, if you were interested in a straight up trade for a convertible stock pristine 99 with lower miles than your truck, I might have to convince my parents.

novi331

Established Member
White 1998

I have a white/black&tan 1998 SVT. It is a 2 owner car. I bought it from one of my project managers (50 yr old guy) about a year ago. It had 56k miles when I bought it, it now has 61k. The car is in great condition and spends most of its time in my garage as i have a company van. It was completely stock when I bought it. I have added a magnaflow catted x pipe, bassani exhaust, 4.10s, tokico hp shocks and struts, motorsport "f" springs, 03 Cobra rims, and a k&n filter. I went to a Buick vs Mustang shoot out and raced the car once. It ran a 13.50@105 shifting very easy as I don't have an aftermarket shifter. That is the only time the car has been to a track. Its a great car, and I am not really interested in selling it. However, I do really like the true blue lightnings! Just thought I would drop you a line and see if you had any interest.

Here is a pic:
attachment.php

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread