WTT my 02 Lightning for a Cobra

Mr Incredible

Established Member
Just like the title says, I've been looking through the ads and don't really see anything that works. I live in New Mexico, looking for something reasonably close (California, Texas, Oklahoma, etc.).
Any offers welcome, but it will have to pass with the wife :dw: , she loved her 01 and we're looking to get another Cobra, I really want a 98.
Info on my truck is here: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3334126#post3334126

Will send a link to a video if anyone is interested. :banana:

Thanks!!

THE LIRA

Established Member
Back home in San Antonio,Texas TIME SERVED!!USMC
How many miles on the L? Mods? Problems? E-mail me at [email protected]. I am looking to trade for an 03 Cobra but a I like the Lightnings as well. I have a 97 Cobra with 66000 miles on the body and it is undergoing surgery at the time but it will be done soon. Don't worry nothing bad. As far as the wife knows it is just a "little modding" going on (the entire motor). For details on the car please e mail or call me at 210 386 6835 me and we can discuss this further. Thanks, Tony

Mr Incredible

Established Member
AZSnake98 sent you a PM.

Just to explain what I'm trying to do. If someone has a Cobra and is wanting a Lightning I would gladly take the Cobra as partial payment.

Users who are viewing this thread