WTT my 03 cobra for ur car

z-eater

stock with pulley
Established Member
Lately i have been thinking of trading my car for something else. I m getting to the point that i dont want to spend any money on my car since the economy is not doing good anymore. i m looking for a fast fox, race car, street car or camaro ls1,TA ls1. I m asking 26k for my car and that is the lowest i would go. I m sure there is cheaper cobras for sale but i m not giving my car away for nothing.

So here it is 2003 SB cobra with 17560 miles.

Mods: Engine is all stock no tick, 2.2 Kb oldest style i have bought it used 4 months ago and it was checked and rebuilt from KB. I have drove car with KB on it but never got on it since it needed a tune+ it has been 30F or lower every day. It has 19lb pulley on it. Lower is still stock.

Trany: 4r70w manual valve body with variable line pressure, lock-up and OD 3800stall.
Trany blew up on me once because i left it in overdrive when racing. That happend last summer. it has been rebuilt with stronger parts since than.

Rear end: its 95 mustang Gt rear that is built with 3:73 gears. never had any problems with it.

other stuff:

Tinted windows, 2% on the back,35% on the fronts and 50% on the windshield. BBK cold air kit, sct 2400 mass air, ice box,heat exchanger,60lb injectors,KB bap,steeda upper and lower control arms, stock front suspension,15x3.5 front and 15x8 rear prostars, rears are 5 months old with new M/T 275/50/15 DRs. Inside the car its stock no gauges and it looks like stock GT mustang. Sct xcall 2. Stock header with bassani X-pipe and Dumps.(no cat-back) car is tuned by a local guy and he does great work, he did everything to this car so there is probably more i just cant remember i usually tell him to get what ever car needs.

This car has been 11.15 127mph with ported eaton and 1.50 60 foot. i have ran 11.1s ever time, no slower no faster but i havent been to track in a year since i got kicked out for no cage.

Body is in great shape no dings or nothing. When i got the car it had front plate so I took it off but it has holes in front bumper, if serious about the car i can get it repainted. i have bought this car with 7k miles and put another 10 in last 2 1/2 years.

i havent had any problems with engine, everything works on this car.

Let me know if anyone interested. Currently the car is at my tuner to check everything before the spring season comes and to tune the car.

I can get some more pictures if needed
here is some pictures.
Asmir punch video by 02MustangGtRacer - Photobucket
Picture007.jpg

l_a01121cbabb046049b3cc2f949b0a53f.jpg

Picture005-2.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture063.jpg

P1010083.jpg

z-eater

stock with pulley
Established Member
I want! :beer:
NA 2006 GT with intake/full exhaust ect...

You can email me at [email protected] I can send more pics and complete mod list if needed

I was thinking for something cheaper, like fox mustang since i owe some money on my car so i want to get rid of payments.
Nice car but i need something cheap in 0 to 13k price range.

Users who are viewing this thread