WTT my 06 KB roush 500whp for your 03/04 cobra CA

stg1sleeper

Established Member
WTT my 06 KB roush 500whp for your 03/04 cobra CA

Preferably with mods done and fairly low to mid. miles. since my roush only has 3k miles. show me what you got if interested. heres my description and pics.

thanks,
chad

WTT/sell 06 ROUSH 500whp KB. w/mods. 3K miles, 36K!
TRADE OR SALE
i need to sell my 06 stage1 ROUSH now! it only has 3,000 original miles, 2, 000 of those miles are with the upgrades mentioned below.
Car has been signed by Jack Roush.
Silver with black/carbon-fiber interior.
Matching tinted windows, all around,
18 x 10 chrome ROUSH wheels with 275/40/18 BFG KD's,
Kenne Bell 2.6L supercharger kit, w/10LB pulley,
Upgraded water pump,
Upgraded to larger heat exchanger,
Reinforced tensioner pulley,
modified by APEX Motorsports in Santa Clara CA,
Custom dyno tuned by Adam @ ST Motorsports in Los Angeles CA, 460/430 to the wheels on 91 pump gas.
Currently running his race tune w/100 octane est. a little under 500 rwhp,
Pro 5.0 shifter,
3.90 ratio w/upgraded diff. cover,
front and rear H&R coil over suspension, adjustable ride height at all four corners,
J&M LCA's,
J&M Adjustable panhard bar,
Raptor shift light,

Owned car for one year w/only 3K on it, always garaged, and has never seen rain
Still has registration sticker on the windshield, very meticulously maintained
I have all receipts. Sticker price was $37,000.00 not including fees; 13K in upgrades, so I am in it around $51,000.00. price dropped to 36K from 38K or REASONABLE offer please. open to trades on classic muscle cars, Z06 vettes and 03/04 cobras.

This ROUSH is complete and still not really broken in, my loss, your gain. Must sell ASAP
For the firm price of 36K, I will throw in a SPEC 3+ clutch and matching SPEC aluminum flywheel, along with a twin GT500 fuel pump kit, all still new and in the boxes.

I am located in the bay area in California. I can email pics upon request, to serious inquiries only, please.

chad
[email protected]
408 889 3723
th_P1010042.gif

th_P1010041.gif

th_P1010040.gif

th_P1010039.gif

th_P1010037.gif

th_P1010036.gif

th_P1010035.gif

th_P1010034.gif

th_P1010033.gif

th_P1010032.gif

03RedCobra

Established Member
I'm selling my 2003 RedFire Cobra with the following Mods. Like to possibly trade ??

Mods are as follows:

- 2.4L Polished Kenne-Bell blower
- Pulleys for 17# and 21# tunes
- SCT Excalibrator with 3-custom tunes
- Fuel System upgrades:
- Boost-A-Pump with upgraded wiring
- Upgraded Wiring to Fuel Pumps
- Upgraded Steel braided Fuel line from tank to rails
- 60# injectors
- Upgraded Fuel Rails

- Horsepower by Hermann installed Automatic 4r70w tranny:
- Full Manual Valve-body
- Electronic Overdrive
- Electronic LockUp Triple-Disc P.I. Convertor
- TransBrake (4200-stall)
- Stock shifter from Mach-I (looks factory)
- Rated to 1000+ horsepower

- RearEnd
- 8.8 inch Solid Axle from '96 Mustang
- 9-inch axle ends so no need to run c-clip eliminators
- CHE Axle brace to keep Axle from flexing back and forth
- Baseline Suspensions Anti-Roll Bar with detachable
downlinks for road use
- Lakewood 50/50 shock
- 3.55 gears with FULL Spool

- Front Suspension
- Maximum Motorsports Tubular K-member
- MM Coilovers with 225# springs
- MM Tubular A-arms
- MM Oil-filter relocation kit. (Oil filter is underneath
front bumper-easy access

- Exhaust System
- Bassani Ceramic coated Mid-length header
- Bassani X-pipe with High-flow catalytic convertors
- Magnaflow Stainless Steel CatBack

- LFP Heat-Exchanger
- P-Fab Intercooler Reservoir
- RedLine Tuning Hood Shocks
- Rhodes CustomAuto CUSTOM made Chromoly 8-point Rollbar
with fully detachable swing-out door bars
- HANS Racecraft full-length SubFrame connectors (Rollbar
is welded to connectors)
- Dual 5-point RJS Racing Harnesses bolted to floor and to
rollbar.

vemom93

Legit 93 cobra with totally built motor 500 miles on motor. 45 on clock. Red with black interior. Pushing round 450 at 8psi. With fuel system, and 13 psi 650 is No problem. LMK if your interested + cash.

stg1sleeper

Established Member
extremely interested. before i purchased the roush, i passed up the same car with a vortech S pushing 470rwhp and sometimes still think about that cobra when im in the area. any other pics?

vemom93

extremely interested. before i purchased the roush, i passed up the same car with a vortech S pushing 470rwhp and sometimes still think about that cobra when im in the area. any other pics?

yeah I have plenty more pics. I will give you an engine shot, but this is the old engine before the afr 185 heads and rebuild. As of now I am in the middle of installing a downs ford upper intake, I have installed a proper overflow tank, the battery has been relocated, and have cleaned up the engine bay along with turbo blanket on the hotside of the turbo. Well here go the pics.

toby2.jpg

toby3.jpg

toby4.jpg

toby5.jpg

toby6.jpg

toby7.jpg

toby8.jpg

toby10.jpg

vemom93

Sorry never said. Its turbo. PTK 76gts kit with upgraded bov, wastegate, and intercooler. Downgraded to a t-70 turbo though. Most base kits are 60-67mm, so 70 is still big.

stg1sleeper

Established Member
cobra93
why did you down grade? slower spooling with the big boy? ive read that its your work in progress. your doing a damn good job! shoot me a PM with your mods, engine, susp. etc. also if you have Q,s on my roush. PM me with what you think your cobra is worth so we can figure out a cash figure with a trade. if your serious of course.

vemom93

t-70 was alot better for my 306 setup, so I was happy with what, but now with the new motor I would have absolutely no problem spooling a t76. I spool completely by around 3000, and it starts to spool round 2200. Work in progress... Yes, but if you know turbocharged mustangs they all are... they come with jack stands... lol (turbo joke). But in all honesty its crazy fast, hard to handle, needs a paintjob, is emissions inspected, and registered. I could daily drive it, and have driven it 1 hr in stop and go traffic at 120 degrees. I'm serious if your serious, but I wont be able to let it go for cheap. Parts, and car together I have about 28K in it including labor, and more parts sitting in my garage. I will make a video of anything you want if you will make a general video of your car. I'm not looking for 28k for it, but at the same time I'm not looking to sell it unless you make me a deal I cant refuse. LMK

stg1sleeper

Established Member
im very serious, i dont know about making a vid. i dont even have a digi .camera. the camera for the current pics is my friends. i sent you a pm witn an offer. let me know what you think ASAP cause theres a couple others out there, but i love your cobra with that set up.

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Thats a nice car, why would you want to trade.

I had a Roush supergarged 06 Gt before my Terminator and I can tell you that even when the numbers are the same there's a difference the Terminator is animalistic in it's performance the S-197's are so smooth they don't feel the same. Just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread