WTT my 2011 Mustang 5.0 white with 16,160 miles for Raptor

03WhiteSVTCobra

Cobra&'Cuda
Established Member
I'm looking to trade my 2011 Ford Mustang with 16,160 miles plus CASH for White or blue SVT Raptor. Here is some info on my car and I can email or text pictures because I don't know how to upload pictures (if anyone can help with that I appreciate it).

It is a 2011 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Litre. It is white with black
Microfiber Cloth Interior. It has 16,160 exact miles. I purchased it June of 2011 and had it shipped to me from Omaha, Nebraska. It had 14,900 miles when it came to me and I have only put around 1,200 miles in it within the last year. It is in perfect condition inside and out. Always kept up to date on
services. No Damage or accidents, no scrapes, scratches, dents, dings, wear,
marks, mechanical issues or anything of that sort. Thats why I bought
it and had it shipped is because I always want to have a vehicle in
perfect condition due to using them for car shows and cruises. It is a
6-speed Automatic Transmission with the factory option 3.31 gear.
Everything is in Factory Original condition except for the AMR
Charcoal Drift "RTR style" wheels. They are 18x9 and have less than
200 miles on the wheels and they look like they just came out of the
box. I also have the OEM set as well and they are in great condition.
Never been driven in bad weather, raced or dogged out. Always kept in my Climate controlled garage and always detailed for car shows. If you like any more info feel free to ask. I can send you my email or cell to get pictures if you like.

03WhiteSVTCobra

Cobra&'Cuda
Established Member
I found one reasonable but too far away to inspect it and look at some things that kind of throw up red flags. Like the carfax has several times like two or three total saying at a dealership when serviced it says tire repaired...I wondering what tht means and also it says sunvisor, interior trim, and seat replaced or repaired? If anyone can give me what they think I really appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread