Wtt My 911 for your Shelby.

Indykid

Established Member
Looking for a Shelby gt500 trade straight across or down with cash.

2002 996 Evoms gt700 twin turbo.
95k miles Kit was done about 5k miles a go.
6speed, Camel interior with leather package, carbon fiber kit.
Bose system, Navigation system.
Hre wheels 18x8.5 and 18x12 (gt2 offset) about 70% trend on Michilens.
Lowering springs and pagid pads.

Evolutions Motor sports gt700 kit was installed last year. It doesn't have there exhaust or header because I already had them from the previous round of mods. It but down a peak hp number of 573 in 105 degree heat on shitty Arizona 91 pump gas. It ran a 11.19@128mph on street tires and pump gas.

The bad on the car. Seat bolsters worn (very typical for mileage). Carbon fiber strip at dash/windshield peeled up. Carbon parts on steering wheels cracking, I assume both are from the heat. Headlamps need cleaned.

DSC01900copy.jpg

DSC01881copy-2.jpg

DSC01948copy-1.jpg

05102008059copyat5.jpg

HemiBoss

Established Member
C'mon Lee...you're going to get rid of her? Very fast car to those interested and I haven't been in it since the recent upgrades. Good luck Lee...give me a shout sometime.
Jeremy

Indykid

Established Member
C'mon Lee...you're going to get rid of her? Very fast car to those interested and I haven't been in it since the recent upgrades. Good luck Lee...give me a shout sometime.
Jeremy

Yeah it's been four years and I thought I should just add to my mustang collection lol.

Oso

Established Member
I know this guy and he's legit if anyone is nervous about the 0 trader rating.

Lee, whenever you want to step into the big times and own yourself your very own beat to shit F-body ... you let me know.

Otherwise, if I stumble into some money I'll pick up your Porsche - I still want to look at the merc.

Indykid

Established Member
I know this guy and he's legit if anyone is nervous about the 0 trader rating.

Lee, whenever you want to step into the big times and own yourself your very own beat to shit F-body ... you let me know.

Otherwise, if I stumble into some money I'll pick up your Porsche - I still want to look at the merc.

Thanks Oso!! Let's set something up for next week. Btw you fail for not making the cookout! lol

Oso

Established Member
you fail for not calling me the next morning.

wait. that sounded a lot gayer than it needed to be.

snakebittin

Established Member
What???

I love the GT500s but really???That Porsche is alot more car than a GT500.If I had one to trade I would drive across country on that one asap!

Users who are viewing this thread