Wtt my 97 for a 94-95

CrawCobra97

Established Member
So I have fallen in with love with the 94-95 Cobras I have a 97 black/saddle cobra it has 157,xxx on the body and the body needs work dents and dings, have plans to paint it,but everything under the car has 30,xxx miles on it paperwork proving it at 129,xxx there was a re manned 4v put in along with a tko 600 trans, alminum driveshaft, eiabach front and rear sway bars, tohicko shocks and struts, K&n drop in filter, catback exhaust with bbk hi flo cats, and other things that I forgot, now I have given the car a full brake job, new rear tires, mgw short throw, sct tune all done within 1000 miles I love this car I'm really just entertaining the idea I would only trade for a 94-95 cobra just post or message offers.. This is a Texas car until 07 then came here in st. Louis, and was a garage queen until I bought it, no Rust at all like I said there are some dents and dings,

CrawCobra97

Established Member
Sorry I can't figure out how to post pictures on the forum from my phone but if your interested I have pics

CrawCobra97

Established Member
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg I also image.jpghave a stack of paperwork to prove everything!!! Was done at 129,xxx

Users who are viewing this thread