WTT: my bassani x-pipe for an O/R Mac

03BlueGT

2L8I1
Established Member
I have an 03 GT with a bassani catted x-pipe that i would like to trade for a mac off road h-pipe or a prochamber. The x-pipe only has 10K miles on it and it's coated so it won't rust!! My email is [email protected]

Seanusaf14

Established Member
i have an offroad h, and want an x so bad, unfortunatly i'm in the desert right now. Iff you still have it in 31/2 months let me know, lol

03BlueGT

2L8I1
Established Member
Will sell for $250.00!! The ford show is in town this weekend and i will probably end up buying the prochamber so trades might be out of the question after this weekend.

yinks281

Banned
03BlueGT said:
I have an 03 GT with a bassani catted x-pipe that i would like to trade for a mac off road h-pipe or a prochamber. The x-pipe only has 10K miles on it and it's coated so it won't rust!! My email is [email protected]

I have an off road pro chamber and am willing to trade. If you want to see pics PM me. I am located in far west texas not too far from you.

03BlueGT

2L8I1
Established Member
yinks281 said:
I have an off road pro chamber and am willing to trade. If you want to see pics PM me. I am located in far west texas not too far from you.

Yinks281, i'm from Pennsylvania not Texas!!

03BlueGT

2L8I1
Established Member
yinks281 said:
I apologize I confused you for SeanUsa, anyways are you interested in the trade?
Not a problem. Yes i really want a prochamber bad. The only thing is that the x-pipe is still on the car and i am trying to find a stock h-pipe so i can get the x-pipe off and get rid of it! Let me know if you have any idea's of how to work something out.

03BlueGT

2L8I1
Established Member
Went to the Ford show this weekend and heard a few mustangs with a prochamber on them. I didn't really like the sound all that much so now i'm just looking for the mac h-pipe. Anyone have one let me know and maybe we can work some kind of deal out! Thanks

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
I have a Mac H Pipe but im in Lousiana!.. I Could put my stocker back on and ship first (we each pay our own shipping)
Is this the multi peice x pipe? I will only trade if it fits Bassani M/L Headers??
Let me know

03BlueGT

2L8I1
Established Member
saleenfiend17 said:
I have a Mac H Pipe but im in Lousiana!.. I Could put my stocker back on and ship first (we each pay our own shipping)
Is this the multi peice x pipe? I will only trade if it fits Bassani M/L Headers??
Let me know

No it's a one piece x pipe. I will have to check to see if it will fit M/L headers. I would like to find someone closer so i can swap pipes without any shipping charges. Let me know if you just want to sell the h-pipe instead of swapping pipes?

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
ok well Im sorry to have wasted your time but i have a guy in baton rouge thats wants to buy my complete setup and i cant pass up the offer !

Users who are viewing this thread