WTT: My modfox project for your running stang.

BlackDragon

Because Race Car...
Established Member
Time to re-prioritize and stop watching my project gather dust. Between my mortgage and getting married, I don't have any disposable income to finish it. So instead of paying storage, I want something that i can drive and enjoy.

If this doesn't work out, I'll part the car out and buy something straight up.

So here's the details...

1993 reef blue lx coupe was 4cyl/auto when I bought it. 123k on the body. I stripped the whole car inside and out, glass and all, and brought the body to bare metal. Crazy Don's chassis shop in Island park did an 8 point rollbar with through the floor subs all tied together. trunk was shaved and a cervinis hood was added, and the car was painted back to factory reef blue. New oem body mouldings. I have all new or mint trim pieces, weatherstrips and glass. Glass is installed but trim pieces are not. New ultra clear somked headlight set. Decent Lx tails, but i was gonna freshen them up or replace them. and thats how the car sits right now.

I have the complete stock black interior that came on the car, minus the front and rear seats. Car has no music.

the engine is still at the machine shop, never even seen daylight yet. 2003 aviator aluminum motor. originally had 20k and was mint. Stripped it, cleaned it up, and added an mmr street mod 950 rotating assembly. Still stock bore. arp hardware throughout, melling billet oil pump, oem 03 cobra head gasket set used. heads were cleaned up with new lifters, 3 angle valve job, ford gt supercar cams, and a livernois spring kit.

trans in storage. t56 out of an 03' cobra. centerforce dfx clutch, billet steel flywheel, 26 spline input shaft, mgw shifter, aluminum driveshaft. ready to install.

suspension. all new in boxes. complete aje front end with coilovers, complete team z rear suspension with new style uppers and arb, strange adjustable struts and shocks, 95 front spindles, and 99 pbr calipers. prolly more I can't think of.

rear end. housing is stripped bare and ready to be painted. Everything brand new in the box for it from ford racing. cobra diff, 3.73 gears, 31 spline axles, diff cover, and a full bearing kit. cobra pinion flange to match the driveshaft, north racecar brackets and 95 gt brake rotors and calipers. (calipers and rotors are take offs, I was gonna get them rebuilt and get new rotors, never got around to it) Also a che axle brace.

induction. i still have the original aviator intake for all that does, lol. I have about 75% of an cobra supercharger swap, all take off stuff in mint condition and low mileage.

Prolly a bunch of other little stuff I'm forgetting but If you are serious about this, I'll go through everything part by part. I have about 20k or so into this car right now, and it needs about another 3-5 to finish, depending on the route you take. needs a harness/computer, a fuel system, and to finish up the supercharger setup, or switch to whatever induction you want. Plus whatever odds and ends in the middle.

OK, so here's what I'm looking for. 94-98 cobra. mint condition and driveable. Black, blue, and white are my favs, no red or green. other years considered so don't be scared off by my preference, I'm open to any idea. I will accept trades, trades plus cash, or I can take stuff out of the deal to get to an agreement.

I want something I can get in and drive, enjoy, and mod to my tastes as I go. Let me know whatever questions you have. I have some crappy cell pics of the body, but I'll go get new ones for anybody serious.

Users who are viewing this thread