WTT:My vert for coupe

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
Ive been thinking about this alot lately,I want to trade my '03 DSG vert with 17k miles for a 03/04 coupe.Preffered Colors would be Sonic blue,Screaming yellow,Orange,Black w/under 25k miles and close to the same mods that i have,If you have a stock car i can put mine back to stock or close to it.My mods are...2.76 BF pulley and ideler set,K&N cai,Scott of mile hi tuned car w/Preditor on the dyno,m/m c/c plates,lfp heat exchanger,mmflsfc's,H&R race springs,Mac catcack. Im sure im forgetting something. The car is very clean and a well kept garage queen.You can pm me or email me at [email protected] for more pics and info.The car comes with machine faced oem wheels with proxes 4's in the front and M/T dr's in the rear.Thanks for looking.IF SOMEONE WOULD LIKE TO BUY THE CAR OUTRIGHT W/ALL THE MODS THE PRICE IS $26,500, Steve

Last edited:

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Bump for a nice ride. And if you want to put it back to stock and trade me let me know.

Last edited:

Satyr

Established Member
i've got a zinc yellow with 14k miles on it. bone stock aside from a magnaflow exhaust...and I would throw in the H&R race springs that I just bought but haven't put on yet.

what do you think?

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I am tempted but I would want money too due to mods, and would want to keep my rims :shrug: and mine is silver ,.,., probably not what you are looking for, so why am I still typing ,.., I really don't know, I'll stop now.
Rob

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Bump for a straight up guy someone trade him he keeps his cars in immaculate condition and is fanatical about them no disappointments.

Satyr

Established Member
Do you have any pics of your car?

Only a few...let me see if I can find them around here. Do you want me to post them up in your thread?
BTW, i just ordered some MMFLSC, so I would throw those in with the car if you wanted to get them installed...Would also throw in the black COBRA rear bumper inserts.
EDIT: here are three pictures, the first two are of mine, and the third is one I got off the net just so you could see the color from the front. The car is in mint condition, but has been washed and is under a covercraft cover right now with snow on it, so I didn't snap any other pictures since I bought the car.

If you become interested, I can get the snow and cover off and snap some more for you.
Anyways, here are the two of mine and the random third one:
cobra_rear-1.gif

cobra_side.gif

6.gif

Last edited:

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
Thanks for the pics man but i think if i can sell my car im going to get a Sonic blue or Screaming yellow, Those are the two colors i really want. You have a really nice car with low miles.:rockon:

Satyr

Established Member
thanks.
I do like the zinc yellow color, it just looks really shitty when it's covered in salt and other road crap like it is in the pictures
...I just had really want a convertible!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread