WTT: Mystichrome Whipple Cobra 48k miles for another cobra

TylerM35

Established Member
I have another for sale ad on here but I'm hoping having the WTT in the ad will help get some more attention.

Basically I just want another color and I want a coupe. I love mystichrome but its just not for me. It's my second cobra and both times I've told myself sonic blue and both times I somehow manage to walk away in a different color

I know it's a long shot but I'd like a coupe, similar miles, a whipple or kb like mine, I'll trade for a eaton car but I'd have to keep the whipple from mine.

Anyways

48k miles
Clean clear title
2.3l whipple, 585/487 3.0 upper only
80lb injectors
Sct chip with tune stored on it
Kb boostapump
MGW short throw shifter
Bassani off road x pipe
Borla stinger catback which is new
18 inch ford gt wheels brand new with new nitto 555 tires all the way around 555r in the back
Subframe connectors
Transmission installed at 39k miles bought from ford racing
I have h&r lowering springs that can go with the car along with ported throttle body
Jlt next gen cold air
Polished moroso supercharger expansion coolant tank
Polished moroso coolant tank
Polished terminator coil covers
Terminator radiator cover
Pioneer double din in dash touchscreen
Single aeroforce interceptor gauge on steering column
Custom rally ball MGW shift knob with cobra logo
Raxiom tinted tail lights

That's all I can think of for now lol. All that is listed has been installed by me besides the tranny and bassani x pipe.

Car runs great. It's not being pushed to the limits or anything. I keep it clean and take it to car shows quite often. It hasn't been ran at the track as long as I've owned it.

I also have a jlt oil separator on the way from lethal that will be on the car soon.

I have so much money in this thing it's hard to even offer it for trade but I'm honestly burned out on mystichrome and convertible faster then I thought. So hopefully this is what someone is looking for. And I'd rather trade then sale because its hard to price this with the money I've put in it in the past 6 months

Thanks for looking, can be reached at 606-232-9257

nese4abu.jpg

vu3u2ypa.jpg

gesedusa.jpg

ahagyzu7.jpg

teje2yze.jpg

4aduvu4y.jpg

ypemere9.jpg

eqa9ubaj.jpg

e7upa8y7.jpg

I'll try to get interior pics. It's super clean on the inside I can promise that

606-232-9257 is where I can be reached. Text preferred

RichM1983

Established Member
I'd love to but I'm sure your not interested. You keep your wheels and blower/supporting mods? Car has 33.5K. If your not at all interested I will delete my post so your thread isn't cluttered with my pics.

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I would consider trading for my 95 when it gets done but I already have a mystichrome convertible LOL

TylerM35

Established Member
I'd love to but I'm sure your not interested. You keep your wheels and blower/supporting mods? Car has 33.5K. If your not at all interested I will delete my post so your thread isn't cluttered with my pics.

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

I'm interested I sent you a pm so text me when you get it and we can talk. Your not far from me either

TylerM35

Established Member
LoL no worries

so you are going to walk away with a different color a THIRD time? *heh* .. good luck man. Sonic Blue is an awesome color as I learned when I got my focus in SB

Lol possibly but it's not likely. It's impossible to get someone to trade a sonic blue car. But I'll entertain al offers on coupes right now as long as it isn't yellow lol.

Users who are viewing this thread