WTT: NEW Ceramic BBK LT's 99-04 Cobra for Y2K Rims with great tires or light rims.

NeoTokyo

Established Member
SOLD! Thanks everyone. :)

Heya Everyone;

I have a brand new set of BBK Ceramic LT headers that I would like to trade for a set of real 2000 Cobra R wheels with great rubber on them. I am also looking for anything light with great rubber that clears the Roush/Alcon 14" Big Brake kit for my 2001 Mustang.

No Chrome please unless a very light aftermarket wheel.

OEM Options.

2000 Cobra R + Tires
1995 Cobra R + Tires ( Yes, I know its 17" But it clears. :D )

We both cover shipping on our ends or we can meet in SW. Missouri.

If you have wheels that are far more expensive but are still interested in the trade, still PM me as I have the matching BBK O/R X-Pipe and maybe some cash to add.

As you know the X-pipe is more expensive to get ahold of than the matching H-pipe.

These headers are new and only have a couple small scratches from moving them around. If you REALLY need pics I can take a few.

Unless the rims and tires are new, I would like pics of you trade please.

Thanks everyone. :)

-Eric-

PS. This is Autocross and Open Track use, drag tires dont do me much good. :)

Last edited:

NeoTokyo

Established Member
I am not back in Cali yet, if I bring these back with me this summer I will PM ya.
They are $600 new and mine are new and come with the hardware and gaskets.

Of course I wont get $600 for them so I would rather trade for something I can use. :)

If I took $500 on them I could probably find the wheels I am looking for in that range, infact there are a couple sets of real 95R's for around $400 with tires in the surrounding states on CL but I just dont want to drive a couple hundred miles round trip for them.

Springfield is kind of a dead zone for good parts. :/

LTmach21

Established Member
Hey text me at 417-669-4655. I live by springfield and we cud maybe work something out. Thanx

Users who are viewing this thread