WTT oem 2014 cloth seats with 2k miles+cash for Recaros INDIANA

Damon03Termi

Established Member
Id consider buying a set straight out too if you didnt want a trade.
Im sure this is a long shot, especially around Indiana. But Im looking to trade my stock cloth seats for Recaros. Ill add cash on top of course. You just tell me how much youd want and well discuss it. My numbers 812-525-7247
Thanks for looking!

Cobra 2997

Established Member
I realize this is an old post....but do you still have the OEM cloth seats available? what part of Indiana ? I might be willing to trade my Recaros plus cash from your side if still available. I'm looking for a pair of low mile black 13-14 cloth non power seats.

Damon03Termi

Established Member
I realize this is an old post....but do you still have the OEM cloth seats available? what part of Indiana ? I might be willing to trade my Recaros plus cash from your side if still available. I'm looking for a pair of low mile black 13-14 cloth non power seats.
Yes I do, Im in French Lick. My seats have 2k miles on them.
Im definitely interested. If you wouldn't care, my cell is the best way to reach me. 812-525-7247

Cobra 2997

Established Member
Yes I do, Im in French Lick. My seats have 2k miles on them.
Im definitely interested. If you wouldn't care, my cell is the best way to reach me. 812-525-7247

Cool, I'll give you a call either tomorrow or over the weekend.....maybe we can work something out. I'm in Cincinnati, possibly we could meet somewhere 1/2 way between Cincy & French Lick. My Recaros have 5k miles, and are in great shape.

-Scott

Users who are viewing this thread