WTT: Red 92 Notch for Street 96-98 Cobra

cobra_03svt

Established Member
Interested in trade for 96-98 Street Cobra

2529970_2_full.jpg

More photos can be found here

Details:

1992 Mustang LX Notchback 5.0L 5speed with clean IL title. Car was done professionally and is awaiting a driveline upgrade. Car runs and drives on the stock drivetrain, no mufflers.

Cobra Red Exterior, professional 6 year old paint Black cloth interior car. Nice moulding and rubber. These coupes are getting really hard to find in this shape. This is the 10th car I've done in 10 years, so I'm not a rookie to mustangs. Everything was done right thus far. I started with nice bodied lower mile coupe.

I was planning on racing the car in 2007, but lost interest and am interested in maybe a non-caged street car for my collection.

I had my chassis shop install 8 pt roll bar, (Ed's Auto Conversions in IL)
Frame tied/tabbed to floor, Chris Alston adjustable ladder bar and adjustable coil overs, braced 8.8 with 3.73, and widened stock wheel tubs. I intalled 5 lug 01 GT rear PBR brakes, and PBR GT fronts, new lower arms, stock xmember, 90/10 lakewoods, flaming river manual rack and rag joint. Red Top Optima mounted in the trunk, cabling is run but no cut off (I figured people have different preferences for this) Lakewood Driveshaft loop installed. AC stuff under the hood is all gone (was gone before I had the car) Power steering was replumbed, just to bypass lines etc. I have a new flowmaster Force 2 exhaust system not installed. Interior is very nice black cloth, carpeted, painted cage. 3 autometer gauges in center where the vents are. Orginal AM/FM cassette there but not hooked up (previous owner took out the head unit)

Pictures show the quality of the work to the floors etc. I sumped the tank for aftermarket fuel system, but didn't run the lines as I wanted to get the car running and change the fuel system with the next engine combo. Aeromotive Eliminator pump goes with the car, new in the box.

Engine is a stock 5.0 with underdrive pulleys and newer clutch trans, and brand new full length BBK headers and new Oxy sensors. I was going to replace the long block after a few shakedown runs of the chassis. Car runs and drives, but needs an alignment due to new front end pieces. Car is rolling now on 2001 GT wheels with good tires.

I'd be interested in selling the car outright or trading the car.

Cars cash value is $11K Please no bulls*t offers. If you don't like the price, stay off my thread and go negotiate elsewhere--you don't have to buy it. Try finding and building a clean car like this for the money...

Contact [email protected] for more details, more pictures or to see the car in western burbs of chicago near Naperville.

Users who are viewing this thread