WTT/S Blown 92 Hatch

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
First off let me start by saying that I would prefer to trade rather than sell. Of course money talks. Anyway, Ive been kicking the idea around for a while of trading my car for a new edge GT (99-04) with minor bolt ons and fairly easy miles (below 60K) or a SN95 (96-98) Cobra stock or minor bolt ons with same easy mileage. PM me if your interested in trades or to buy outright. If intention is to buy then I'd like to get $10k out of her but price is negotiable. Ive put way more than that in parts on this beast however. Ive never had it dyno'd and have only had it down the strip once. Its got less than 500 miles on the new motor and it runs super strong.

As far as the body is concerned, everything is great except for the front bumper where someone backed into it and cracked it. Also the hood also needs to be replaced with some sort of cowl design to clear the intake. Right now I have the stocker on there with shims to clear the motor. If she doesnt sell or get traded Im gonna fix the body stuff anyway but I just havent got around to it yet. Im a fair and honest person. So if you have any questions or if it looks like i missed something in the pics feel free to ask. Im not trying to hide anything. Im just like the majority on here and want to get a fair deal.

Anyway, let me know via PM or this thread if your interested. Any feedback is welcome too. Thanks for looking.

MODS:

Engine
Stock 302 block
Stock Crank (lightened/balanced)
Stock Connecting rods (lightened)
Ross forged pistons 8.5:1
ARP rod bolts
ARP head bolts
Crane 1.7 roller rockers
AFR 185’s
New Lifters (don’t know brand)
New Pushrods (don’t know brand)
Comp cams # 35-312-8 (blower/turbo grind)
FRPP Tall Black/Red valve covers
Edelbrock High flow water pump
Edelbrock RPM II Upper and Lower
Edelbrock 75mm Throttle body
Edelbrock EGR spacer
C & L 76mm MAF sensor (calibrated to 30lb inj)
Edelbrock ½ in spacer
FRPP 30 lb injectors
Melling oil pump
FRPP Harmonic balancer
UPR Smog delete
A/C delete
Black magic electric fan
AFM ceramic power pipe
K&N Air filter
Holley 255 lph fuel pump
New Fram fuel filter
BBK Adj Fuel pressure regulator
Liquid filled pressure gauge
Powermaster 120 AMP alternator
FRPP 9mm plug wires (red)
MSD Cap / rotor
Accell ignition coil

Exhaust
BBK 1 5/8 equal length ceramic headers
Flowmaster 3 inch all the way back includes:
Offroad X pipe
Delta flow 40 series mufflers
Chrome tips

Power Adder
Powerdyne BD-11 (7 psi)

Drivetrain
Stock T-5
Stock flywheel
UPR Blu thunder short throw shifter
Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
FRPP Aluminum Drive shaft
FRPP 3.73 gears
FRPP 5 – Lug axles
Power slot 5 lug front rotors
GMS Upper / Lower tubular control arms

Wheels/tires
2000 Cobra R 18x9 chrome (perfect condition)
Front 235/40/18 (95% tread)
Rear 275/35/18 (95% tread)

Suspension
BBK Progressive rate springs (1½ drop)
Removed quad shock (Have KYB replacements)

Interior / Other
20 % Tint
Compustar alarm/keyless entry (part#1WAM4R)
White face gauges
Pioneer super tunner 3 D head unit
Pioneer door / rear speakers
1 pc black diamond clear headlights
New Hatch struts

91108engineshots002.jpg

91108cleanstangshots038.jpg

91108cleanstangshots007.jpg

91108cleanstangshots008.jpg

foxinterior008.jpg

foxinterior014.jpg

foxinterior016.jpg

91108cleanstangshots029.jpg

91108cleanstangshots024.jpg

whitesnake01

Established Member
Good looking car. I might be interested in a trade. I have a '99 GT with a 4.6 Windsor motor. It has a C&L Cold Air Intake, C&L MAF, BBK 75mm Throttle body, C&L Plenum, PPI Polished Aluminum Intake. Accel COPs. NGK TR6s. BBK offroad X-pipe, cat-back with single chamber flowmasters, Tremec 6-speed tranny, new driveshaft, and 3.73 gears, and eibach lowering springs. It is about the same green as yours with a Cobra-R hood, brushed aluminum gas door, and TT IIs. Car has a little over 61,000 miles. A/C and heat work great. It is tuned with an SCT Livewire set up. I have three tunes in it, an 87 octane, 93 octane, and a 100 hp nitrous tune.
There isn't a stereo system installed. It had a fancy Alpine head unit with 7" dvd player, amps, woofers, the works. But I took all that out and sold it. I couldn't hear the stereo over the car. It still has the factory mach speakers installed. The bad is that the previous owner of the car didn't take care of it cosmetically. It has been "keyed" in two spots. The right front fender and the trunk. They might be able to be polished out. However, there are a couple of deep gouges in the paint that need painted. Also, the previous owner smoked in it. So it smells like smoke. No burn marks in the seats which are grey leather. The carpet is dirty and needs to be replaced ($169). There aren't any cracks or holes in any of the interior. Looks good other than the carpet. Windows are electric, look good, and all work.
The car runs and drives great. The wife wants me to keep it. I also have a brand new, never used, and not completely installed Nitrous Outlet 2v Plate kit with 10 lbs bottle, indiglow gauge, and progressive controller/window switch. I currently have the plate and solenoids installed, but not wired, and holes are drilled for the bottle brackets, but haven't completed the install yet.
I also have a 96 cobra Teksid block that I am saving for when I build the next motor for this car.
I am currently away from home and only have one picture saved to this computer. I won't be home until the weekend. Just let me know if this interests you, and I can email you the one pic I have and can take more this weekend.

Todd

Ned

pics of the front seats, gauges and tuner please. How many miles are on the rest of the car? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread