WTT/S: H&R SS Springs for Steeda's?

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
I'm looking to trade/sell my H&R SS Springs for a pair of 03-04 specific Steeda Springs. I just want all my aftermarket parts to be Steeda, don't ask why! The Springs are still in the box and haven't been installed yet. They have 4-5k miles or so on them. If anyone is interested in a trade or buying them please let me know.....

Thanks Guys

TRBO VNM

the 03-04 steeda's are pretty new. not sure if anyone will want to trade anytime soon. might be better of selling and then buying the steedas.

I can help you install them once you get them.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
How much do you want for them? I maybe interested if Jason is willing to help a brother out... :beer:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
WUTWINE said:
the 03-04 steeda's are pretty new. not sure if anyone will want to trade anytime soon. might be better of selling and then buying the steedas.

I can help you install them once you get them.

hey thanks a lot man!
:pepper:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
I'm looking to trade/sell my H&R SS Springs for a pair of 03-04 specific Steeda Springs. I just want all my aftermarket parts to be Steeda, don't ask why! The Springs are still in the box and haven't been installed yet. They have 4-5k miles or so on them. If anyone is interested in a trade or buying them please let me know.....

Thanks Guys

I'm confused... Either they're still in the box, or they have 4-5K miles on them... Which is it?

Also... I would be interested if they were the H&R Race springs. Sounds like you might have a buyer anyways though :thumbsup:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
I'm confused... Either they're still in the box, or they have 4-5K miles on them... Which is it?

Meaning they are USED! They still SIT in the box and are NOT installed on MY car! :p

They are the H&R SS Springs......Super Sports

TRBO VNM

yes, I will help anyone out who wants them installed. just let me know when. This is also a perfect time to do the 14mm bolts, so get them to. I have a propane heater in my garage as well. just bring the beer.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
WUTWINE said:
hell yeah, just wait till I get my house built..lift and airtools. can't wait for that.

Your garage (I mean house :-D ) is gonna freakin rock!

Just make sure you add an extra room over the garage for overnight Terminator guests :-D

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:

Got your PM, if you decide to sell them let me know how much your asking. I'm really in the market for H&R race springs, but if I can get a good deal on some Super Sport's, I'll go with them and use some MM poly isolators.

Jason, Thanks for offering to help with the spring install, I hear your 'da man' when it comes to changing springs. When I get them I'll let you know, whats your fav beer... :beer: Oh, I already had the IRS bolts changed to 14mm, prob would have snapped a half-shaft by now if I hadnt. I really think they help with wheelhop along with DRs. Hopefully springs will help some too.

TRBO VNM

Hissssnsvt said:
Jason, Thanks for offering to help with the spring install, I hear your 'da man' when it comes to changing springs. When I get them I'll let you know, whats your fav beer... :beer: Oh, I already had the IRS bolts changed to 14mm, prob would have snapped a half-shaft by now if I hadnt. I really think they help with wheelhop along with DRs. Hopefully springs will help some too.

hmm, miller light, heineken, crown royal, capt. morgan spiced.

anytime man. just let me know when.

TRBO VNM

Blk03SVTCobra said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa... I didn't know the Captain was involved... I'm there... Where do I sign-up? :rockon:

you know it...just finished off a bottle the other night actually.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
WUTWINE said:
you know it...just finished off a bottle the other night actually.

You know that's my favorite drink (straight or mixed with a little Coca-Cola), right? :banana: :pepper:

I knew there was a reason you and I got along, Jason :beer:

TRBO VNM

Blk03SVTCobra said:
You know that's my favorite drink (straight or mixed with a little Coca-Cola), right? :banana: :pepper:

I knew there was a reason you and I got along, Jason :beer:

I have tried it on the rocks, but prefer it with some coke. damn, how did this thread get on alcoholics.....

anyway, lets get some springs installed...

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Hey..I may be interested if Ken does not take them..I want the SS version not the Race ones..and Wutwine..I would need some help putting them..cause I know nothing. Also..I would need to know what 14mm bolt you are referring to so, I can do that too!

Ken your first but, if you don't want them let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread