WTT: saleen front brakes for ur stock 99+ fronts

badboycali_559

Established Member
i just recovered my car after it was stolen and perty much i m putting it back to stock, if anyone wants to trade their stock 99+ front brakes including rotors for saleen s281 extreme front brakes(calipers/slotted rotos/brake lines), they are black calipers with saleen written on tehm in yellow, they have some chips on them, they are bigger than cobra's 14inches and the calipers are 4 piston, i m not paying for them to be taken off, if you want them either come to fresno, ca and take them off urself or pay the cost for them to be replaced with ur stock, also whoever wants them pays shipping, i paid over 3k for these, i'll have pics soon.

These brakes wont' fit on stock 17 inch wheels, you will need 18 inch wheels.

here's wat they sell for at the saleen site and pics of it.

http://www.saleen.com/SC101_Services/SC101_Shopper/showItem.php?menuId=8&itemNum=091-024

Also trading saleen 18's for stock 03/04 wheels.

any street legal 99/01 headers and x-pipe for bbk l/t headers and x-pipe.

PM 's please

Last edited:

TTSaleen

SWTDRMS
Established Member
So let me get this straight you will trade your saleen's for stock 99 and up, as long as we pay for you to have them put on your ride your's and uninstalled? Who's uninstalling them, and what do they want to do the swap? I'm Interested.

badboycali_559

Established Member
lol, dudes my car was stolen, i m just doing you guys a favor by giving u this expensive ass brakes because i m getting out of this whole racing scene, i just want my car back to stock so i can sell it. eveyrhting will be done at the ford dealership, i m just not paying for sh*t. take it or leave it, i know someone wants these brakes, they are 100 times better than cobra's.

Users who are viewing this thread