WTT sc300 for 99-04 GT Mustang

copermn

Established Member
Hey guys, I'm looking to sell my 1995 Diamond Pearl White Lexus Sc300.
I just recently got this car earlier this year and it runs great now. I put in a new headgasket with arp head studs. The car runs very solid and sounds great. I love the car, but it's not my cup of tea. I've always been a Mustang guy and I've been without one for too long now. I'm hoping to trade for a 99-04 Gt mustang, preferably a 5 speed also. I'm located in Illinois.

Sc300 is relatively stock except for a few things
ARP head studs
Front Strut Bar

This car came stock with the 2jz-ge engine. It's the same engine you can find in the Supra's except this one isn't turbo'ed since they didn't come that way. But the block's internals can easily hold to 700hp no problem.

The sc300 does have the typical issues of road use. It does have a few things I'm still fixing up like the tilt steering and the check engine light which will turn off when I eventually have time to put in a new fuel filter. I have a new water pump ready to go on the car also. It has 140xxx miles on it, but there is nearly no rust on it!! Because the car is originally from California and I can prove it to you on the title.

text me at 815-761-8811 for anyone interested in trading. I have pictures I can send to you in return.

Users who are viewing this thread