WTT SE WI: Dark insert 04 seats, Factory Wingless DSG Trunk

slow5oh

Never Finished
Established Member
Like it says, I'd like to do a FTF trade/swap I'm located in Waukesha, WI. I'd be willing to travel a bit too. I've got a factory wingless DSG deck lid, with emblems that i'd like to swap for a DSG cobra trunk. I'd also like to trade my dark insert 04 seats for the gray graphite seats. Seats are in decent condition, driver has the usual wear on the bottom half and bolster rears are 9/10 and pass is 8/10. I will get pics up when i get home. Deck lid is in great shape, no rust or deep scratches.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO SEPARATE ANYTHING, I HAVE NO INTEREST IN DOING SO, THANK YOU!

Front Passenger Seat
sJKaQvn.jpg

6pfCTkH.jpg

6xm6OOL.jpg

RRq85w1.jpg

0N6l0iC.jpg

gAWzLWj.jpg

Front Driver's Seat
Q3Lowb9.jpg

3VkuMPU.jpg

oEzfHuw.jpg

sN0smSO.jpg

Y0NB3XR.jpg

Rear Seat
FQX9Njl.jpg

cu1occN.jpg

I had the seat folded down when I was crawling around to take pictures, thus the indent from the seat belt. It's so cold it didn't push back out yet.
BUvtadt.jpg

Pictures of decklid
JEu7bpr.jpg

obk9veC.jpg

Gafi3rC.jpg

Last edited:

Blueline

Established Member
If you decide to sell just the back seats can you please let me know? Ill covers shipping and everything, just name your price. thanks

boost21

boooooost
Established Member
Where are you located and what condition are your seats in? I have the seats from my 20k mile cobra in storage since I put cobreaus in and have always wanted dark seats. PM me if you want.

klholtzclaw

Established Member
Do you have any pics of the trunk. I have a dsg cobra truck that I may want to swap for a wingless trunk. Has yours ever been painted? Mine has not. I'm not sure what shipping would be though.

Kelley

kzman

Established Member
I live in Menomonee falls and would like to trade my 03 light insert seats. text me at 262-391-7847 jim

03cobra5485

Established Member
wow i've never seen anyone want to get rid of the dark inserts, i've been wanting a set since i bought my car lol

Users who are viewing this thread