WTT Set of 18x9" Steeda Ultralites with BFG G-Force Sport KDWs 2s

allcoupedup

Established Member
Looking to trade my four Steeda 18x9 Ultralite wheels with BFG G-Force KDW 2s (tires staggered: 2 245/45/18 and 2 285/40/18) for something of the 17 inch variety. I just bought the car about 500 miles ago and decided the wheel and suspension setup doesn't exactly fit my daily driver needs.

The wheels are driver quality with some knicks on the lip and around the lug area. The front two wheels around the center cap area have a small amount of rust coming through but they are still very presentable.

The tires have a rubbed a little on the rear from being too large without the previous owner accounting for exhaust and quadshocks but I caught before it got out of hand. The front two have some minor rubbing on the inside from the lower a-arms but once again it is only cosmetic at this point. All 4 tires have maybe 1000 miles at the most on them.

Looking to trade ideally straight up for 17 inch wheels with NEW or at the least 80% treadlife remaining street tires. At this point I am looking for FR500s ideally but throw whatever you have at me besides Cobra R's or Draglites. If I had to put a dollar amount on selling them outright $900 but I would realistically like to trade. I am located in Nashville, TN.

Pictures of the individual wheels and rust are in my Southeastern Foxbodies Album under Steedas (link below)and I will take pictures of the tread of the tires this weekend. Below are pictures of them on the car. I can take more photos for those who are serious.

Steedas Picture Album

picture.php

picture.php

Users who are viewing this thread