WTT SRA for cobra IRS

03sonikblu

Established Member
I have a solid rear axle out of a 2003 mustang GT with about 70k miles. It will include stock lower control arms, upr poly spherical lowers, stock uppers, 4.10 gears with about 20k miles, abs sensors, stock rear brakes, fox 4cyl rear springs, h&r super race springs, magna flow cat back with welded in resonators, an assortment of mufflers that you can have installed including, magnaflow mufflers, stock gt mufflers, single chamber flowmasters, 2chamber flowmasters, turbo style mufflers, and the stock catback piping. It will also include the stock rear sway bar off of a 98 cobra, stiffest produced. Koni yellow adjustable shocks, one needs to be rebuilt and if needed I have the bilstein mm2 revolved shocks from maximum motorsports, I would like to keep these but if its a deal breaker I could let them go and also the stock quad shocks with the brackets to install them. Call or text with offers, I'm located in Orange County California. Willing to travel a bit, let me know what you have. 714.713.1521

Users who are viewing this thread