WTT Trade Flowmaster Cat Back

85FourEyedGT

I AM HOOK!
Established Member
hi!

I have a stock setup with welded in flowmasters, sounds really good , mellow v8 sound with a bit of bark up top but nowhwere as aggressive as i want it to be

i know nobody will want to but.....

anyone want to trade exhausts here in so cal? anything more aggresive than this will do...im in la jolla/San diego and i am willing to drive up to an hour anywhere (not mexico lol) to do the swap...ill even throw cash in depending on the type of catback

thanks a lot!! help a hardoworking college student out!!!

wh0a62

Established Member
hi!

I have a stock setup with welded in flowmasters, sounds really good , mellow v8 sound with a bit of bark up top but nowhwere as aggressive as i want it to be

i know nobody will want to but.....

anyone want to trade exhausts here in so cal? anything more aggresive than this will do...im in la jolla/San diego and i am willing to drive up to an hour anywhere (not mexico lol) to do the swap...ill even throw cash in depending on the type of catback

thanks a lot!! help a hardoworking college student out!!!

I got slp IIs im looking to get rid of, but you would have to come down to sac and let me hear your catback

85FourEyedGT

I AM HOOK!
Established Member
my mufflers dont unbolt, they are welded on, if you are a welder then by all means lets do it haha

as far as the midpipe goes, i have a bassani catted x so i want to keep it

wh0a62

Established Member
my mufflers dont unbolt, they are welded on, if you are a welder then by all means lets do it haha

as far as the midpipe goes, i have a bassani catted x so i want to keep it

meet me at mufflertech in sac and we can do it there

Users who are viewing this thread