WTT: Trans am +$$$$ for 03-04 cobra

kingd_202

Established Member
Anyone interested in trading there 03-04 cobra for my 1999 Pontiac trans am plus cash?

115k miles
navy metalic blue
ls1
6 speed
MODS:
Pacesetters ceramic coated longtubes
Lanes true duals X pipe
black powder coated zr1s with chrome lip 17x11 x17x9.5
new sumitomos 315/35/17 and 275/40/17
ls6 manifold

The paint looks like it came straight out of the factory, I had the ceta mod done on the bumper with semi gloss black, lowered on eibach springs tucks in perfect with the wheels. Limo tint all the way around. The carpet is brand new, the door panels are perfect no cracks. The side trim is perfect no damages of any sort like new. The only thing is the driver seat has a slight tear on the side due to getting in and out of the car, nothing big just a slight tear. There is no body damages on the car. Used synthitic oil and premium gas. I am the second owner and has a clean and clear title.

Im looking to trade the trans am plus cash for a clean cobra (preferably black cobra). Please message me if interested will post pics soon.

MK1

Established Member
I'm wondering, has anyone on here ever traded an 03 cobra for anything? Good luck here bro.

kingd_202

Established Member
I got a couple 3 guys pm me so far... But there all the way up north :mj: Come on need some good southern people that woudnt mind trading :beer:

Ralo

Established Member
Need pics and with those miles I'd need serious $. Redfire pulley'd cobra with 25k

kingd_202

Established Member
Ofcourse ill throw some serious $$$$ at you! :dancenana: Wanting to do a fair trade so both off us are happy. I am away from home right now i can take some pics when i get back. How much cash would you think is fair? My car was treated very well in its life the paint still looks new and only flaw is the drivers seat. :cryying:

zankylen

Established Member
Ralo where in Ar are you located, hell i thought i was the only redfire!lol

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
I got a couple 3 guys pm me so far... But there all the way up north :mj: Come on need some good southern people that woudnt mind trading :beer:

fly up and drive it back, thats what i did

Ralo

Established Member
Ofcourse ill throw some serious $$$$ at you! :dancenana: Wanting to do a fair trade so both off us are happy. I am away from home right now i can take some pics when i get back. How much cash would you think is fair? My car was treated very well in its life the paint still looks new and only flaw is the drivers seat. :cryying:

It would have to be enough cash to make me want a Fbody lol. Shoot me a # and I'll think on it.

kingd_202

Established Member
HAHA :lol: Fbodys are great cars!! I love the look off a ta :bowdown: But I always had a sick thought of owning a FORD Cobra :xpl:

The puking is a joke no disrespect lol

kingd_202

Established Member
No it is not a ram air, its the flat hood none the less its still a sexy car ;-) .
When i get back home i will get you girls some pics :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread