WTT/WTS: '13-'14 GT500 Quad Tip Axlebacks

bigred2013

Established Member
want to trade or sell

2013-2014 gt500 quad tip axlebacks
perfect condition

i've had these mufflers paired w/ factory h, offroad x and offroad h, and any combo of them sound amazing. not dumb loud, but a good bite when you hit it, especially with the offroad x or h.

really wanna trade for borla s type quads, possibly ataks, can add cash. may consider others such as corsa extreme, kooks, stainless works. would prefer to meet somewhere so i can see them before i get them, and likewise for you.

don't have any pictures but if your on svtp i'm sure you know what they look like, but if you need some just text me or pm i can get them to you!

615-574-1683:rockon:

bigred2013

Established Member
Make an offer. Don't have a set price due to the fact I have nothing to go back on it so i'd rather trade, but will sell.

Just consider that shipping will probably be around $60-$80. Their heavy.

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
Just remove your resonators. Not sure why you wanna get rid of them, but I did the the lethal OAP and now I'm never going to change my exhaust setup.

bigred2013

Established Member
That's what I have. 3" Lethal Offroad H, Lethal OAP, GT500 AB. Want something a tad louder. I've considered swapping for a Lethal Offroad X, like my previous '13 had, but. Haven't decided yet.

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
Just a heads up...I have arh 1 7/8 longtubes with catted x... stock OAP and quad gt500 mufflers now. I used to have the same setup with s types and tourings. The s types sound horrendous other than by themselves... if u start ditching cats and stuff they sound terrible.... absolutely terrible lol. Just my 2 cents. I did the opposite of what u r trying to do... and dont regret it. If u want louder... buy a set of headers. Or make the x pipe swap first... bive thing id if u got headers and its too loud... throw your reso back on. Or try high flow cats. There are so many ways to fine tune these cars exhaust sound. But if u arent just having a catback or ab... borla isnt the way to go on these cars... trust me.

Last edited:

bigred2013

Established Member
Well. Lol. I always heard they sounded good. Idk. I don't really wanna fool with headers right now. Maybe down the road but. May try corsa. Having the gt500 valance really limits options

Love the Boss btw

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Just a heads up...I have arh 1 7/8 longtubes with catted x... stock OAP and quad gt500 mufflers now. I used to have the same setup with s types and tourings. The s types sound horrendous other than by themselves... if u start ditching cats and stuff they sound terrible.... absolutely terrible lol. Just my 2 cents. I did the opposite of what u r trying to do... and dont regret it. If u want louder... buy a set of headers. Or make the x pipe swap first... bive thing id if u got headers and its too loud... throw your reso back on. Or try high flow cats. There are so many ways to fine tune these cars exhaust sound. But if u arent just having a catback or ab... borla isnt the way to go on these cars... trust me.

Listen to this guy^^^^^:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread