WTT/WTS: 18" AZA Z-1's w/ Toyo Proxies

Immortal LuD

Established Member
I have a set of 18" AZA Z-1's, with Toyo Proxies. 245/40/ZR18 in the front, and 275/35/ZR18 in the rear. I believe the wheels are 18x9 and 18x10.

I'm looking to get either stock '96-'97 Cobra wheels with good tires, or something else. Offer me anything you have to trade, or if you just want to buy them. They only have about 400 miles on them!

They've grown on me, but I'm a very stock type person. So Saleens, Cobra wheels will do. But I'm open to suggestions! I know they were over $1,600 for the set. I'd get rid of them for around $1,000, but I need wheels!

IMG_2377.jpg

IMG_2150.jpg

rims.jpg

rims2.jpg

Thanks guys!

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
How about some 03 chrome cobra wheels with 315bfgs on the rear??(9's front 10.5 rears)

totheduals

Established Member
Trade?
I have a set of Real 03 Chrome Cobra wheels 17x9 with Stock Goodyear Eagle F1 275/40/17. Tires are like new!
IMGP2300.jpg

IMGP1658.gif

IMGP1654.gif

Immortal LuD

Established Member
Do the front wheels have a different lip than the rear?

Of course. They're deep dish in the back! :)

Those '03 Cobra wheels are nice, and I'll definately keep them in mind, but I'd like to see if anybody has anything else to offer.

Nasty, do you have any pics of your wheels?

Totheduals, those things look sick! Any curb rash?

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
If you can Verify that they are definitly 9" front and 10" rears, then I would like to work out a trade with you. I have the 18X9 and 18X10 chrome 03-04 cobra style wheels. Mine are as mint as they come. Please let me know

Immortal LuD

Established Member
I just purchased a brand new set of '96 Cobra wheels on eBay for $350. ;) All four in perfect condition with new Falken tires on them! Yay!

I'll be taking off these AZA's, and I already have somebody that is willing to buy them from me. If that doesn't fall through, I'll let you guys know!

I'll be making enough profit to get myself a new MAC catback as well! Yippie!

Immortal LuD

Established Member
They are confirmed as 18x9 and 18x10 by the original purchaser.

They're still sitting around. Shoot me offers, I need these off my hands ASAP.

95 black vert

Established Member
do u still have wheelset for sale??? very interested what will you take for them shipped to 48197(michigan)-let me know my email addy is [email protected]--by the way very clean mystic u have!!!!! thanks

Last edited:

Mystic LuD

Established Member
Hey guys!

Some bonehead admin banned me for a MONTH for a "racist remark". I e-mailed them, and they never responded. So apparently they don't care about me.

I was dealing with someone, and lost contact, but was ready to ship them out. So whoever that was, "Shawn Naugle", e-mail me back at [email protected] !

Other than that, if I don't hear from him, they'll be up for grabs again. So guys, e-mail me if you'd like. Make it easier for me. Here's some pics of them wrapped and ready for shipping!

IMG_2872.jpg

IMG_2895.jpg

IMG_2898.jpg

IMG_2899.jpg

Mystic LuD

Established Member
Wheels and tires are like brand new... They had tons of grip, unlike my Falken's now, and these things made ZERO road noise. They were quiet, and better riding them what I have now. :(

IMG_2874.jpg

IMG_2877.jpg

IMG_2878.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread