X pipe or H pipe???

ViciousJay

Established Member
I wouldn't cut them either. I was just wondering if you had posted a vid of the sound. I have searched youtube and only come up with O/R X and GT500's not the O/R H (besides steedafever but he cut his resonators off).

I don't have the 5.0 yet, so no need to go out and film something if you already haven't. Just seems like that would be the best combo out there for a deep mean sounding set up.

heres my car with the cammed tune, Lethal H and gt500 mufflers

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToIpxT4szv8"]YouTube - 2011 Mustang gt ghost tuned[/nomedia]
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAdQS8D-MkU"]YouTube - cammed tune 2[/nomedia]

20zx6r07

Established Member
ViciousJay, I noticed that you recommend keeping the resonators. Does the Lethal H bolt right up behind them? Would it be a direct fit if I were to remove the stock catted H and bolt up the Lethal H or are the resonators also connected to the stock mid pipe? Thanks!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
ViciousJay, I noticed that you recommend keeping the resonators. Does the Lethal H bolt right up behind them? Would it be a direct fit if I were to remove the stock catted H and bolt up the Lethal H or are the resonators also connected to the stock mid pipe? Thanks!

No, I believe the resonators are in the "catback" before it goes over the axle.

Bad03gt

Do what!?
Established Member
I would go with lethals catless off road h just installed one last night. Can we say loud, I mean loud! I think 3in is abit over kill some say u lose throttle response with 3in plus but we did see any change next is tune and dyno let you know the numbers when we are done

thezfunk

Established Member
no they are still intact... i wouldnt advise cutting those off unless its a strip car only... what kind of vid would you like?

That's interesting. I was going with the Hearthrob H pipe without resonators and GT500 mufflers but I don't want anything obnoxious. Catback sans resonators are going to be that much louder?

cobra1718

Established Member
That's interesting. I was going with the Hearthrob H pipe without resonators and GT500 mufflers but I don't want anything obnoxious. Catback sans resonators are going to be that much louder?
they are little louder with the above combo but not that much. I have the heartthrob hpipe with no resonators and the Hushpowers

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
they are little louder with the above combo but not that much. I have the heartthrob hpipe with no resonators and the Hushpowers

how is the drone? i put my American thunders on with my h pipe and dear lord it droned crazy :cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread