X-pipe

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
hey lethal, ive got '04 cobra and Im looking at buying one of two x's - the UPR O/R or Pypes O/R. would you recomend one of these over the the other? Also I saw that one of them was a little more money due to the O2 extentions, but Ive got my rear 02's turned off in my tune so is it still necessary to purchase the one for the '04? And last but not least... you probably knew it was comin, any discount for SVTP members?:poke:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
hey lethal, ive got '04 cobra and Im looking at buying one of two x's - the UPR O/R or Pypes O/R. would you recomend one of these over the the other? Also I saw that one of them was a little more money due to the O2 extentions, but Ive got my rear 02's turned off in my tune so is it still necessary to purchase the one for the '04? And last but not least... you probably knew it was comin, any discount for SVTP members?:poke:

If you have an 04 and the rear 02's are turned off then you can go with an 03 pipe to keep cost down. I personally like the UPR pipe. I ran one for over 3 years and loved it. Fit perfect and sounded great with my Magnaflow catback.

Let us know if you have any other questions or would like to order one up.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread