X pipe

98_Undertaker

Established Member
I have a UPR only complaint I have with it is mine didn't fit very well and was a pain to put on, my brother has a Bassani x on his 03 and it is nice.

Youtube is your friend when it comes to exhaust as well as the soundboard thread here in the New Edge section.

Doch01

Established Member
Ive heard quite a few cobras with bassani x pipe and Mac cat back or bassani cat back and I like the sounds of both but don't know witch one to get

MT0911

Established Member
I vote for UPR. I've run that X-Pipe on 2 GT's and a Cobra. No complaints at all. Sounds great, quality is great, and fitment was great. And best of all... Price was cheap compared to most.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I've been running a Bassani X for a long time. It's held up well. I know a couple guy that have run the Mac Pro Chambers and liked them as well.

Last edited:

Doch01

Established Member
It's hard deciding on what exhaust set up to get. I changed the exhaust on my gt about 5 times... But I've never gotten a mid pipe I jst took of the cats on te stock h pipe

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
I personally like my Magnaflow!!! It is one piece and sounds great....Oh the fitment is amazing as well. Figured I would put that out there since you don't have this on your list.

harricanfloyd

Established Member
Just make sure you don't get the "marbles in the exhaust sound. Some people like it, some people don't. Supposedly bassani and bbk x's have this sound. I know my bbk x pipe has this sound and I don't like it. I am looking for a upr, mac....basically anything that does not have this distinct sound...

03SVTCobraDave

Established Member
I personally like my Magnaflow!!! It is one piece and sounds great....Oh the fitment is amazing as well. Figured I would put that out there since you don't have this on your list.

magnaflow catted xpipe and borla stingers:rockon::beer:

Got Magnaflow Catback and O/R X on my 98 GT and it sounds amazing! :D
Also got Kook's 17/8 LT's Catted X and Magnaflow catback on my 03 Cobra sounds really Awesome!
I got Bassani Catback and Bassani O/R X on my 99 Cobra, and it sounds alright.. :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread