x pipes

DoubleClutch

Established Member
Im going to be purchasing an off road x pipe to go with the Tune and Airaid for my 2014 gt M6. Ive been looking around and there seems to be a pretty wide swing on the price from manufacturer to manufacturer. UPR starts out at around $260ish, to $300 for a lethal or pypes, to significantly more for a magnaflow. Im assuming the only differences are in the build quality, finish, and maybe the brand name? I was considering the UPR or lethal. Does anyone have any feedback as to fit and finish on these pipes as opposed to the more high dollar options? I tried the search function but x-pipe seems to be an all to common term. As always, all feed back amd advice would be greatly appreciated.

13 GT/CS

Established Member
Im going to be purchasing an off road x pipe to go with the Tune and Airaid for my 2014 gt M6. Ive been looking around and there seems to be a pretty wide swing on the price from manufacturer to manufacturer. UPR starts out at around $260ish, to $300 for a lethal or pypes, to significantly more for a magnaflow. Im assuming the only differences are in the build quality, finish, and maybe the brand name? I was considering the UPR or lethal. Does anyone have any feedback as to fit and finish on these pipes as opposed to the more high dollar options? I tried the search function but x-pipe seems to be an all to common term. As always, all feed back amd advice would be greatly appreciated.

I have a BBK off road X paired with some BBK longtubes and Magnaflow Comp Axle Backs and I have zero complaints! Love the sound and everything about my setup, I get compliments all the time from friends and the random person who pulls up next to me at stoplights.

Angry50

Established Member
I have JBA o/r Xpipe factory headers and flowmaster outlaw mufflers. has nice rumble no raspy and is decently loud. but im sure it would be quieter with different mufflers

DoubleClutch

Established Member
Im going to be running the stock mufflers, for a while at least. I guess my main question is there anyone having any operational or fitment problems running the more budget pipes?

Users who are viewing this thread