X-Plan Dealers in NC or SC

Black93Cobra

Established Member
Okay, I know I am late to the game but it has taken me this long to scrape together enough for a downpayment. I am searching for a '03 Cobra and I wanted to know if anyone knew of a dealer in NC or SC that honored the X-Plan on Cobras. I might even consider traveling to GA or VA. All my local dealers want at least $5K over sticker. Please let me know your experiences/recommendations. I want either a Mineral Grey or Sonic Blue '03 to park next to my black '93! Thanks!

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Originally posted by Black93Cobra
I want either a Mineral Grey or Sonic Blue '03 to park next to my black '93! Thanks!

they stopped making MG's a couple months ago but the Dark Shadow Gray that replaced it looks great too!

DaveSVT03

Established Member
Black93,

Call Bob Bennett in Columbia, SC and ask for Jimmy R. in sales. I think they take all the plans and they have 1 Coupe left - think it's a shadow grey. Tell him Dave sent ya. I bought my car there the weekend before last. Great dealer!

I got the number from the fordvehicles.com website. I had to drive from Charleston to get a MSRP deal too.

SONICMAN

Established Member
Xplan in NC

I found a couple dealers in NC that would do X-plan, after twisting their arm. Try Bob Dunn in Greensboro and Capital Ford in Raliegh. At Bob Dunn ask for Akan Davis (salesman) or Tim Michaels at Capital Ford (sales manager). Bob Dunn had 4 available about a month ago, I haven't checked in a while. Bob Dunn is only like 1 hr 15 minutes from Charlotte. I got mine for X-plan at Bob Dunn because they had Sonic Blue, but Capital Ford was going to dealer trade for a Sonic Blue but the dealer sold it out from under them. Good luck.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread