Xbox 360 4sale

Hulk

Established Member
Xbox 360 4sale SOLD THANKS LT1KILLR

Just not as impressed as I thought I'd be. I've had it about a month, and also have the hard drive, cordless controller and two games (NFSMW and Perfect Dark Zero). I will include the original packaging and sales receipt so you can register the system in your name, and the Xbox Live trial is intact. The system is in brand spanking new condition.

$350 shipped.

Also, I'm looking to get rid of my mp3 player. It's a Creative Zen Nomad 40G. Has original headset, charger, software, leather case and over 300 songs, most with a bit rate of 320k(I will erase them if you prefer). It doesn't play pics or vids, but it will store files of any type. I'm going to jump on the iPod bandwagon is why I'm selling it.

$125 shipped.

OR, $425 shipped for both.

OR, I drive a "04 Terminator. If you have something interesting laying around, let's dicker!

Ryan

Last edited:

LT1KILLER

dirt man
Established Member
I will take the MP3 player off your hands, paypal work? Hey are you still looking for a predator? if ya are then maybe we can work something out for the xbox and the mp3 player, let me know.

Last edited:

Hulk

Established Member
Snakebite2k5 said:
prem or core?

I bought it as the core system, and bought everything else separate. All together, this would be the same as buying the premium sys plus 2 games.

Users who are viewing this thread