XBOX 360 Test Drive

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
I have it. What do we need to do?
oh hell yea, I was gonna bug you to get it so we could get the cars...

Look inside where the instructions are, there should be a code on a flier that has the cars on it... I'll call you when I get home. If you don't have this, take the game back and say its defective and get another one! I got mine from Best Buy in Las Colinas... I hope its not a Best Buy thing only.:cuss:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
I sent you my code in 1 pm and my other info in another.
Those cars look sweet.
bad ass dude, I'll call you with my codes when I get home, and then we can download the cars and meet up and go smoke everyones ass... I didn't see ANYONE with these cars last night in the 6 hours I was rolling around f-in with people...:D I did race a CLS-55 in my Zo6 and get busted cause he had some bullshit track setup...:rollseyes He turned around for the track and I went straight going like 180.:shrug:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Oh yea, Jason, where in HELL do you go to mod the cars? I can't find the wrenches anywhere on my map...:bash:

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
Man, Im going to have to check out this game, im already getting tired of madden 07.
man we might haqve to get together and play some madden. i like doing the fantasy drafts of my own team and then playing a season. like being my own GM of a team lol.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
STROKD said:
Oh yea, Jason, where in HELL do you go to mod the cars? I can't find the wrenches anywhere on my map...:bash:
You have to "earn" them. I still haven't found one that does the Vette though.
DHG BULLITT said:
I hope they come out with another forza motorsport for Xbox 360
November :-D

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
I hope they come out with another forza motorsport for Xbox 360
Yea Forza 2 and COD 3 both come out in early November... same day I think!!!:eek:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
You have to "earn" them. I still haven't found one that does the Vette though.

November :-D
You are on there too? We need to have a gtg at the diner tonight... my gamer tag is MBarnes928, I'll be in an orange Z06 with gunmetal wheels or a Green XJ220... unless I get something cooler in the next few hours once I get home... might be in a MacLaren thanks to Womack... we will run the streets bitches!:uh oh:

....just like our Cobras do now at the current gtg...:lol1:

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
SQ Towelie and I'm on as much as I can during the week. Black on Black Z06 and a few more gems ;-)

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
STROKD said:
You are on there too? We need to have a gtg at the diner tonight... my gamer tag is MBarnes928, I'll be in an orange Z06 with gunmetal wheels or a Green XJ220... unless I get something cooler in the next few hours once I get home... might be in a MacLaren thanks to Womack... we will run the streets bitches!:uh oh:

....just like our Cobras do now at the current gtg...:lol1:
Unfortunately I've got to study for a test tonight.

Last edited:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
sniderboys23 said:
man we might haqve to get together and play some madden. i like doing the fantasy drafts of my own team and then playing a season. like being my own GM of a team lol.

Yeah I have online and play madden 07 online sometimes, it just sux playing it at home, against the computer. That would be fun if could get to play it against other people.

Users who are viewing this thread