XBOX 360 Test Drive

InfraRed

Skyline
Established Member
i got the game. hit me up...my gamertag is InfraRed407

you'll prob see me in my black z06 (with dark greyish black wheels)

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Game is $29.99 at Fry's till the 26th... I am going to Best Buy and getting a price match tonight hopefully.:bash:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
I just bought the game, now i need some practice lol. Before going up against the big dogs.
dude, where in the hell were you last night? next time meet me at the Ford dealer since there is only one there. Once you go somewhere on the island, you can press the left key on the arrow pad and pull up the large map, and then find somewhere on there and press A and it puts you straight there...;-)

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
STROKD said:
dude, where in the hell were you last night? next time meet me at the Ford dealer since there is only one there. Once you go somewhere on the island, you can press the left key on the arrow pad and pull up the large map, and then find somewhere on there and press A and it puts you straight there...;-)

yeah sorry Im just trying figure where to go, I did go to the chevy dealership right after you told me to go there, couldnt find you, I might be online later, im not ready to compete with that slow ass alfa romeo car I have now, need to keep racing and making some money to buy a better car. Did you download the update on live to get the two free cars.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
yeah sorry Im just trying figure where to go, I did go to the chevy dealership right after you told me to go there, couldnt find you, I might be online later, im not ready to compete with that slow ass alfa romeo car I have now, need to keep racing and making some money to buy a better car. Did you download the update on live to get the two free cars.
good race! I was watching me put bus lengths on you and crashed into a van... LMFAO!! Teaches me to not watch in front of me going 150+ dammit!

I played about 14-15 hours straight yesterday, got two big houses and 12 cars now... should have some bikes pretty soon, but I am focusing on buying all the cars I want and winning all the races I can at my level first... I'm almost half way through the blue races...

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
STROKD said:
good race! I was watching me put bus lengths on you and crashed into a van... LMFAO!! Teaches me to not watch in front of me going 150+ dammit!

I played about 14-15 hours straight yesterday, got two big houses and 12 cars now... should have some bikes pretty soon, but I am focusing on buying all the cars I want and winning all the races I can at my level first... I'm almost half way through the blue races...

damn your doing better than me i did finally get the saleen s7, and lamborgini Murcielago, some of those race are hard, im trying myself to make some more money so i can buy a bigger house that will holder more cars now, its cool we will race again, hopefully it will be a much better race this time.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
damn your doing better than me i did finally get the saleen s7, and lamborgini Murcielago, some of those race are hard, im trying myself to make some more money so i can buy a bigger house that will holder more cars now, its cool we will race again, hopefully it will be a much better race this time.
The S7 is nasty quick once it hooks up, but the Enzo is the BEST handling car in the game... by FAR followed closely by the Zonda...

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
oh yeah that will be next on my list then, I finally bought another house, and added one more car to my collection, im trying to get every car fastest for each class or letter, so I can compete in more solo challenges.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
oh yeah that will be next on my list then, I finally bought another house, and added one more car to my collection, im trying to get every car fastest for each class or letter, so I can compete in more solo challenges.
Thats the way to do it, but there are a lot of races that require certain cars... I am doing all the other races first before I am forced to buy certain cars.:bash:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
STROKD said:
Thats the way to do it, but there are a lot of races that require certain cars... I am doing all the other races first before I am forced to buy certain cars.:bash:

yeah there are a few that im having trouble with I keep trying to win over and over, have you tuned any of your cars, I have 3 of mine tuned already my lamborghini made 686hp on the highest tune for it, then i tuned the 350z, and one of my lotus car's. how in the heck do you tune the saleen s7, I have looked everywhere for that tuner shop.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
yeah there are a few that im having trouble with I keep trying to win over and over, have you tuned any of your cars, I have 3 of mine tuned already my lamborghini made 686hp on the highest tune for it, then i tuned the 350z, and one of my lotus car's. how in the heck do you tune the saleen s7, I have looked everywhere for that tuner shop.
All my cars are tuned stage 3, I buy em and hop directly to the tune shop... The Saleen shop is sorta hard to find, its towards the south side near Diamond head on the north west side of Diamond head... it took me about 15 minutes to find it with the map in the instruction book... I got the cheater manual and it has a huge ass map that is a lot easier to see! The S7 on stage 3 is 1000 hp. That is what I tried to race you with and hit the van wne I wa slooking back to see how fast I was pulling on you. All I saw was your car vanish in my tire smoke and then bamm I'm in the ditch, and there you go by me... LOL!:lol:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
STROKD said:
All my cars are tuned stage 3, I buy em and hop directly to the tune shop... The Saleen shop is sorta hard to find, its towards the south side near Diamond head on the north west side of Diamond head... it took me about 15 minutes to find it with the map in the instruction book... I got the cheater manual and it has a huge ass map that is a lot easier to see! The S7 on stage 3 is 1000 hp. That is what I tried to race you with and hit the van wne I wa slooking back to see how fast I was pulling on you. All I saw was your car vanish in my tire smoke and then bamm I'm in the ditch, and there you go by me... LOL!:lol:

thats alright im hoping my masarati ferrari tuned with be able to keep either that or run saleen vs. saleen next time:D

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
thats alright im hoping my masarati ferrari tuned with be able to keep either that or run saleen vs. saleen next time:D
Your Saleen vs my Enzo... The Saleen handles like shit, and I'll make sure to pick a very windy road to run on...:D

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
hehe its cool i have more cars now that might be able to keep up I just got one of those koenigg's tuned, and just bought the enzo, so I have some more as well. Well will run em, yeah the saleen does handle like shit, i just like using it for the speed trap events.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
hehe its cool i have more cars now that might be able to keep up I just got one of those koenigg's tuned, and just bought the enzo, so I have some more as well. Well will run em, yeah the saleen does handle like shit, i just like using it for the speed trap events.
Yea it sucks it handles crappy, but aw well, maybe it really does, it is sorta big...:dw:

Users who are viewing this thread