XBOX 360 x2

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Well my "flawless" Xbox 360 Elite decided to RROD me today in a smashing game of CODMW2. Was built in June of 2007. So its under the 3 year warranty. As most of you know 3-4 weeks with out CODMW2 is careless. So I ran out to drop off my Elite at UPS, and picked up a crisp new "White" Xbox Arcade.

I figure it cant hurt to have two Xbox 360's in the house for Netflix (That's how I sold it to my girlfriend when she asked why?).

I will say the customer service at Microsoft was very helpful and had my shipping slip in my email within 5 minutes.

For all the fan-boys about to rape my thread, I do own a PS3 for multimedia and blu-ray..oh and GOW3.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
i would like to see the library for xbox for netfilx and see if its the same as ours.

no suprise butt rape of thread.

lifter213

Established Member
Haha I did the same thing. Mine got the rrod like 2 days before MW2 was released. Even though the repair process is fast and free I didn't want a delay on playing so I went and bought a arcade edition. Now I have two also. BTW I also have a PS3 that i only use for bluray.

On a side note I tried the netflix on both but i'm not sure if they have the same libraries but I didn't like the fact you need a netflix disk to put in the ps3 and have to put it in whenever you want to watch.

Satyr

Established Member
Haha I did the same thing. Mine got the rrod like 2 days before MW2 was released. Even though the repair process is fast and free I didn't want a delay on playing so I went and bought a arcade edition. Now I have two also. BTW I also have a PS3 that i only use for bluray.

On a side note I tried the netflix on both but i'm not sure if they have the same libraries but I didn't like the fact you need a netflix disk to put in the ps3 and have to put it in whenever you want to watch.

Sony and Netflix announced that it won't be necessary as soon as another firmware update comes out for the PS3. I agree, though...having to use the disc is a PITA, but I will sacrifice it for the blu-ray capabilities.

I need to get a 360.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
i would like to see the library for xbox for netfilx and see if its the same as ours.

no suprise butt rape of thread.

Anything you can play from Netflix's website, you can add and watch on the XBOX, if that matters to you. Same with PS3 I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread