Xbox Live Games with Gold

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Have you guys that have gold been downloading the games you get for free?

on Xbox One

I downloaded: Halo Spartan Assault and it was ok. Nice top down shooter in the Halo world. Played if for about an hour.

The next game I tried was: Max The Curse of Brotherhood.

I started playing this at about 1pm on Sunday and by 9:30 PM both the girlfriend and I had spent the whole afternoon/evening on it. It is an action puzzle type game that makes you use your creative side to get through some of the obstacles. I highly recommend it.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I can't even bother with downloading games because my internet sux ass out in the stix. Hell. I've had Theif for 3 weeks now from Gamefly and haven't played it. I guess I really am getting too old for it now... :(

Sirraf

Established Member
I can't even bother with downloading games because my internet sux ass out in the stix. Hell. I've had Theif for 3 weeks now from Gamefly and haven't played it. I guess I really am getting too old for it now... :(

Can I have your XBOX1?

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I highly recommend the Max game. It is good for kids and adults alike. Some really cleaver problems to solve.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
These games are not "free" but they are quite fun and enjoyable. Max is an easy 1000gs. Halo is getting difficult finding people online for co'op.

Users who are viewing this thread