Xbox one / one guide

BlackHrtStang

METAL!
Established Member
So i need some help from the svtp gamer community. I have a xbox one with out kinect and i cant for the life of me get it to controll any other device with the ir blaster cable. I have my direct tv main box hooked in with hdmi and i get the tv listings but it wont turn on my tv/sound bar or change channels. The prompts that send all the ir codes during set up say it cant find cable my box or tv. When i plug in the model numbers for the items its still a no go. Am i missing something?

Blown 89

Established Member
I'd tell you to post that question in an xbox forum but your post will get lost in the sea of Project Scorpio threads that popped up since the spec release yesterday. Give it a few days to die down and find a forum and ask then.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I'd tell you to post that question in an xbox forum but your post will get lost in the sea of Project Scorpio threads that popped up since the spec release yesterday. Give it a few days to die down and find a forum and ask then.
I thought it was released today? Saw it earlier on Eurogamer and looked pretty impressive besides the usual Laptop CPU, that was an upset.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread