• Sirius

Votes: 50 50.5%
  • Would never buy one

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters

blecoupe89

Sprayin for 10's
Established Member
In the market to buy a new satellite radio and wondering which has worked best for people who have it? :beer:

1000HP+

Established Member
I'm not sure if it still holds true but when (when they first went online) I bought My SIRIUS setup, Sirius had one more satelite and was truly commercial free on it's music channels. Plus if your buying a headunit that supports SAT Radio you want a Kenwood, (the top of the heap in Head unit for reliability these days) the best there is

blecoupe89

Sprayin for 10's
Established Member
1000HP+ said:
I'm not sure if it still holds true but when (when they first went online) I bought My SIRIUS setup, Sirius had one more satelite and was truly commercial free on it's music channels. Plus if your buying a headunit that supports SAT Radio you want a Kenwood, (the top of the heap in Head unit for reliability these days) the best there is

Thanks for the heads up :beer:

AzDropTop

Established Member
I have XM, but have no idea if it is 'better' than sirus. There is a 'walkman' set up available for XM which is very cool. I can also replay a song or whatever while listening and it goes back as far as 30 minutes.

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
To each his own. Sirius has better rock which I like but XM gets a lil better reception. You can use a direct connect for XM or Sirius on any new radio. So that Kenwood thing..blah! They have now all went to a new "dumb" plug, making them pretty much universal, just need the right parts. Either way both are good pick what better suits you

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
Wasn't there a thread recently about this.... ?

SIRIUS for rock, NFL, without a doubt. XM better for college sports, MLB.

Everything else is a wash.

AzDropTop

Established Member
San Pedro Mach said:
Exactly! Let me adjust your equation a bit...

Sirius+Stern=Better Choice

Actually knowing Stern is on Sirus it makes my XM choice even better. Can't stand that dude at all.

Blackie

AzDropTop said:
Actually knowing Stern is on Sirus it makes my XM choice even better. Can't stand that dude at all.

Respectfully disagree...that dude makes the morning commute so much better!
:beer:

BTW...How hot is it in Tucson right now? I was there 3 weeks ago and I might go thee agin this Memorial Day weekend.

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
XM cuz I'm getting the new alpine deck with the ipod interface. At any rate satelite in general is bad ass :beer:

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
AzDropTop said:

OMG!!! Although I have Sirius, we actually see eye to eye on Stern. The guy makes we want to hurl. :xpl:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Howard Stern show

Talk about penis

Have hot girl get naked and comment on her ass and say she is so beautiful

throw in the token fat loser/midget/guy with broken wang

laugh to bank

Users who are viewing this thread