Y no heat soak?

SVTDice

Established Member
Psh, and people over on the Terminator Forums Think aftermarket H/E's are a waste. Well...Some of them do anyways.

armycook1981

Established Member
@UB
when you run the 5.0 its about how it looks with my buddy with a kennebell 5.0 all stock everything else tho with the same wheel and tire combo as i have from a 55 and a 65 roll were pretty close with me always nosing out like you did with the first one.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Very good vid UB, but bring back the mod list in your sig. It gives us new guys ideas on what to do next. Seems like not many are doing this, and I really like reading the work thats been done on these cars.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
@UB
when you run the 5.0 its about how it looks with my buddy with a kennebell 5.0 all stock everything else tho with the same wheel and tire combo as i have from a 55 and a 65 roll were pretty close with me always nosing out like you did with the first one.

I raced the same 5.0 car last night. He was testing it without meth, and mine without Torco. I had a bigger win last night than in any other runs seen in the video. His tune is too conservative.

Dear Lord. What?

This is what you made me think about with your comment.

has_anynoe.jpg

Very good vid UB, but bring back the mod list in your sig. It gives us new guys ideas on what to do next. Seems like not many are doing this, and I really like reading the work thats been done on these cars.

I can't lie and say it's only an upper pulley Shelby with a stock Eaton when I have a sig with mods to the moon. lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread