Yahoo! Finance

KoBra2.2blk04vt

gone but not forgotten
Established Member
I'm looking into getting a used mustang, I found one I like, started emails with seller, car is from a divoce, she just wants to get rid of it, I asked some question about the car and asked if I can come and see it with a mechanic friend of mine so we can see what the car is all about, I get this email next is this legit sounds good but I'm not sure.

Hello again,

the car is located in Reno NV sealed and ready for the shipping. Shipping will be done via DAS and it will take no more then 2-3 days top (depending on your exact location).
I have a contract with Yahoo Finance so this deal must go through them. I'm very busy with my job and I'm left out of the town so I can't meet in person with you so this is the reason why I chose to sell my car over the internet. According to Yahoo Finance you have 5 days from the time you receive the car to inspect it and decide if you want to keep it or not.
Here is how it will work:
1.First of all I will need the following details from you:
- Full Name
- Full Shipping Address
- Working Phone#
2. After I will receive the details from you, I will forward them to Yahoo Finance .
3. After they will process your info, they will send us both invoices. The invoice will send you the details on how to make a refundable payment.
4. You will send the payment to Yahoo Finance . They will hold in trust the funds and advise me to ship to your address.
5. Yahoo Finance will contact me and I will ship the car to you. After you receive the car you will have 5 days to test, verify and do whatever you need to the car.. If you will buy, then I will receive the payment details from Yahoo Finance so that I can pick up the money.
6. If you will decide that you will not buy the car, Yahoo Finance will refund the money and I will have the shipping company come pick up my car. If you wish to make the transaction, please send me the necessary info so that we can proceed.
I look forward to hear from you.
Thank you

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread