Yamaha R1M vs BMW HP4 - S1000RR - R1 - ZX10RR - Superbike Shootout

gnatsumarboc03

Established Member
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I smoked a BMW HP4 in my Mustang last year.....:p Those R1M's are impressive in stock form only downside to is no forced induction option but the GSXR 1000 has a Turbo kits available.

The only thing I don't like about motorcycles is the jockey usually wins and I aint no jockey. Unlike cars 50 lbs of weight plays a HUGE difference.

gnatsumarboc03

Established Member
I smoked a BMW HP4 in my Mustang last year.....:p Those R1M's are impressive in stock form only downside to is no forced induction option but the GSXR 1000 has a Turbo kits available.

The only thing I don't like about motorcycles is the jockey usually wins and I aint no jockey. Unlike cars 50 lbs of weight plays a HUGE difference.

I LOVE bike on car action, as soon as I get my cobra out the shop I'm going bike hunting lol. But yeah a properly setup bike with a light rider is almost unstoppable. Most of the guys are usually 200lbs+, I'm right around 160lbs. I have won quite a few races due to my weight alone.

I'm a Yamaha fanboy at heart, but I would be lying if I said it was faster than a BMW S1000RR or ZX10 mod for mod. Those bikes are nasty when setup right.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Yea the R1M is definitely the fastest bike in stock form but we know stock dont last long lol

U shudda seen the look on the Dudes face who owned the HP4 after it was over. The first look was like "Keep dreaming dude" lol. The last look I could read his lips saying "Hold **** that things fast". :D

Beating cars is kool but beating bikes gives me that warm n fuzzy feeling inside.....:p

But I had a Turbo Busa that was wicked and made 440 whp on 93 pump gas so I would tear it up whenever I took that out but I sold it to finance my Mustang. Still stings that I don't have it. Put my heart and soul into that thing smh

I LOVE bike on car action, as soon as I get my cobra out the shop I'm going bike hunting lol. But yeah a properly setup bike with a light rider is almost unstoppable. Most of the guys are usually 200lbs+, I'm right around 160lbs. I have won quite a few races due to my weight alone.

I'm a Yamaha fanboy at heart, but I would be lying if I said it was faster than a BMW S1000RR or ZX10 mod for mod. Those bikes are nasty when setup right.

gnatsumarboc03

Established Member
Yea the R1M is definitely the fastest bike in stock form but we know stock dont last long lol

U shudda seen the look on the Dudes face who owned the HP4 after it was over. The first look was like "Keep dreaming dude" lol. The last look I could read his lips saying "Hold **** that things fast". :D

Beating cars is kool but beating bikes gives me that warm n fuzzy feeling inside.....:p

But I had a Turbo Busa that was wicked and made 440 whp on 93 pump gas so I would tear it up whenever I took that out but I sold it to finance my Mustang. Still stings that I don't have it. Put my heart and soul into that thing smh

Yeah I surprise a lot of people, people always say your R1 is the fastest I've came across. People always call me out then when I beat them they think I'm spraying nope all motor just air filter, exhaust, and flashed with stock gearing.

I got beat by a trans am, and ZR1 when I first got the M, but I got it dialed in now so I'm try to get a rematch they beat me by a car or two. With that being said there's no f'in way I'm riding a 440whp bike. How the heck do you even stay on it? I made 190whp on local dyno, and my bike feels like a rocket, I can only imagine what riding your busa felt like.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Well u boing 160 lbs helps a lot so I bet u surprise quite a few ppl on the street.

It had an AMS 2000, stretched out 9 inches with a Power 1 tire, JRI Shock and an MTC Gen II clutch. It hooked believe it or not but it was brutal! It scared me on more then one occasion not gonna lie.

I do miss it but I also feel like ill live a lot longer now lol

I got beat by a trans am, and ZR1 when I first got the M, but I got it dialed in now so I'm try to get a rematch they beat me by a car or two. With that being said there's no f'in way I'm riding a 440whp bike. How the heck do you even stay on it? I made 190whp on local dyno, and my bike feels like a rocket, I can only imagine what riding your busa felt like.

gnatsumarboc03

Established Member
Well u boing 160 lbs helps a lot so I bet u surprise quite a few ppl on the street.

It had an AMS 2000, stretched out 9 inches with a Power 1 tire, JRI Shock and an MTC Gen II clutch. It hooked believe it or not but it was brutal! It scared me on more then one occasion not gonna lie.

I do miss it but I also feel like ill live a lot longer now lol

Yeah I understand that, I didnt even race bikes until recently. When I melted a piston in my cobra I started racing the hell out my bike, but before that I would just cruise around town.

Users who are viewing this thread