yawn........

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
It's a slow day, and I'm friggin bored! I just wanna get in the car and go drive somewhere!

Let's say we create an event over here. I have a big parking lot, we can get alot of Cobra's over here and have a burnout contest, set up some cones and do some autox'ing.......get out on 270 and do some drag racing..........whatcha think?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I have a better idea...how about everyone come over my house and help put together wedding programs, place cards, and table names?

Then maybe we can follow it up by unpacking, and start on my basement mod;)

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
HOly Jeebus, I am trying to aviod doing my OWN WEDDING STUFF right now, and you want me to do yours?!?!?!?! Fat chance! :-D When is your date of doom? :thumbsup:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
I have a better idea...how about everyone come over my house and help put together wedding programs, place cards, and table names?

Then maybe we can follow it up by unpacking, and start on my basement mod;)

I'd help ya but I think I ought to make and attend a Root Canal appointment

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
N2DAMYSTIC said:
I'd help ya but I think I ought to make and attend a Root Canal appointment

J00 r teh suc. :poke:

My date of doom is next friday....it's crunch time now, and my days are numbered! :cryying:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
:lol:

ahhh, just go to the court house and get married, lol. Save all that money for travel and toys like I am. ;-)

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:

ahhh, just go to the court house and get married, lol. Save all that money for travel and toys like I am. ;-)

What is money? I have vauge memories of something called money from long ago, but that's it. :whine:

Actually, in this case her Dad is floating most of the bill, I just have to find the cash to pay the fella watching my house, buy my parents gifts, pay for the rental car and gas for the trip up, and the groomsman gifts...and I'm having a hard enough time with that.

At least it will all be over soon :banana:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
What is money? I have vauge memories of something called money from long ago, but that's it. :whine:

Actually, in this case her Dad is floating most of the bill, I just have to find the cash to pay the fella watching my house, buy my parents gifts, pay for the rental car and gas for the trip up, and the groomsman gifts...and I'm having a hard enough time with that.

Well congrats bro! :beer: It'll be a special day for you. Just don't cry though. :poke:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:

Well congrats bro! :beer: It'll be a special day for you. Just don't cry though. :poke:

Nothing could make me sadder than the day I found out you couldn't play with your snake... :poke:

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:

Wow, next Friday, huh? Mine is not until Nov 12th. Her Dad is pretty much taking care of everything, too.

One question.............we have to buy gifts for our parents and groomsmen? Man, I thought I was just supposed to sit back and collect the gifts!!! :-D

Going to Vegas for my bachelors party though...........and I don't know exactly how this got "engineered", but it jsut so happens to be the same time as SEMA...........huh, figure the odds of that happening! ;-) :thumbsup:

TRBO VNM

hey, dredd, did you find the price on that part for me? if not, get off your lazy you know what and find out. :beer:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Yeah you have to get presents for the parents and groomsman and bridesmaids. I'm still working on that though....lol

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
G03SVT said:
think about it guys, one pussy for the rest of your lives... real smart man real smart...

Some guys get one? I thought after you got married you got none? :shrug:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Well...one things for sure, you never have to go looking. It's always right there. I've heard of worse ways to live........

Users who are viewing this thread