Yay! New Parts for my turbo build! (pics)

typhoon43

Established Member
I know, I know. No one wants to see a post every time some chump buys more crap for his L. Well suck it up people, because I'm trying to stay motivated so I can finish this thing! :banana:

I ordered these yesterday morning from D'Agostino Racing and they just showed up at lunch. Now THAT is fast shipping (I paid for ground).

So I open the box and see that my Wilson gear made it. The Sullivan stuff is in a different box on it's way (fuel rails, lower intake, AFPR).

So the catalog view had me wondering if these things would be big enough for my application..

Bird's eye view.. Hmm.. they look kind of small. Hope they flow well.
Wilson%20003%20%28Medium%29.jpg

A little closer.......... actually they look like they might flow decently
Wilson%20001%20%28Medium%29.jpg

And finally a closeup view.........Holy sh*t!!!!.. 95mm is a lot bigger of a Throttle Body than I imagined. 4.25" Diameter :eek:
Wilson%20002%20%28Medium%29.jpg

So yay.. I got more parts. Hopefully the lower and fuel rails/AFPR will get here before I wrench again next week. I've never run Wilson stuff but supposedly it's decent gear. My truck better effing fly when I'm done. The suspense is killing me.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Looks great, it will work for sure. The taper from the opening of the TB to the actual 95mm butterfly should help to increase air velocity nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread