• Nay

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Oh HELL NAY!!!!

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1999RedGT

Banned
I think itll look good not a big decal fan either but i would do it if my break light were cracking n if were a cobra, i just spray painted my hole thing black.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
My white car came with one on it. I love it... imma prob put it on my black car as well once I get it registered.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
It already says COBRA on the back of the car in huge 5" letters... :shrug: What else do you need to let someone know you're driving a Cobra?!?! I dunno, I just don't like overbadging I guess.

Last edited:

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
it looks pretty cool at night :shrug: And not all Cobras have COBRA on the bumper, altho in his case it does. Besides its not always lit, only when the brakes are tapped can you really see it.

Last edited:

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
It already says COBRA on the back of the car in huge 5" letters... :shrug: What else do you need to let someone know you're driving a Cobra?!?! I dunno, I just don't like overbadging I guess.

Yup

Ken

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
For now I will say Nay. I agree with the 5" letters being enough, especially if you have inserts. Seeing it may help but it's not doing anything for me as it sits. Have you considered the Jesus overlays for the headlights? :poke:

pj_rage

Mustang Enthusiast
Established Member
I like it. I had a polished SS one on my GT and I loved it. It was especially great at night when the only thing people behind you could read was MUSTANG, or in this case cobra. I say go for it :thumbsup:

Hell I might order one too ;-)

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Trust me, no one is more anti-badging/stickering/spoilering than me. Hell I think the SS bumper inserts are too much on most cobras, and therefore do not own them.....yet. However, I don't consider the overlay "overbadging" considering it is so subtle, not to mention, you would only see it during braking. So far the written opinions are about even...but the poll has the Yays ahead. :shrug: Even my wife liked it, and she has better taste than you haters anyway!!!! :poke: j/k :D I may order it and the tint and just toss the one I like least. :idea:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
You'll still see the COBRA whether you hit the brake light or not. I'd just do what Jason suggested and put a plain overlay on the 3rd brake light. Quit overbadging you overbadger.... :poke:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
You'll still see the COBRA whether you hit the brake light or not. I'd just do what Jason suggested and put a plain overlay on the 3rd brake light. Quit overbadging you overbadger.... :poke:

:lol: Stop badgering me you badger badgerer!!! So watchu tryin to say, that we don't need no STINKIN BADGES????

qwikhuh

Established Member
I had a custom one made for my Cobra. I get a lot of compliments on it actually.
bringit.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread