Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Oh HELL NAY!!!!

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Thats it, Marlon has inspired me to badge the hell out of my car. I'm getting these also.....no really, they are kinda cool. Hate on, haters!!!!! :rockon: :D :burnout:

qwikhuh

Established Member
I was just looking at those lighted sills today actually. I thought they looked pretty cool. I think it was Mr Body Kit that had them advertised.

pj_rage

Mustang Enthusiast
Established Member
qwikhuh said:
I had a custom one made for my Cobra. I get a lot of compliments on it actually.
bringit.jpg
Looks good. I like your plates too. The plate frame probably translates to "please pull me over" to cops, though.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
Those are nice! :D

My door sills says SUPERCHARGED. :lol:

:eek: They better not....:xpl: :poke:

I seriously like those sill plates, but they are kinda Pricey ($150). Oh well, I may do em anyway........

Last edited:

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
I've got it... :poke: get one that says "YOU LOST"

so when you brake in front of them it hurts that much more :lol: :lol:

Ken

:beer: :beer:

qwikhuh

Established Member
I had the street race frame on the car for years and never had any problems. I replaced it with a smoked one and got pulled over a couple days later for obstruction of my license plate. Took it off and went back to the NMRA frame. Between the flames, 3 in. exhaust, QWIK HUH license plate, roll bar, alum wing, blower whine, etc a cop pulling me over for a plate frame is the LEAST of my worries :) Both times I got pulled over in my Cobra since I have owned it the officers joked about the QWIK HUH plate. They both thought it was great but of course used the same "a little TOO qwik huh" joke.

mixxer

Established Member
i like our cars to look stock, so im not a big fan of adornment........ but i like it looks pretty cool if you get it take some pics at night id like to see how it looks.

Users who are viewing this thread