Yay or nay?

whtsnake03

Established Member
My initial reaction is "RICE" but I would have to see them installed to form an informed opinion.

I say nay.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
dougwg said:
:xpl: Please don't

Couldn't have said it better........please, please, please put that $$ somewhere else.......like in something not rice. Bottom line it's your car.....but I can tell you 99.99% of us will give you a HUGE nay.....

code3smith

Established Member
Bottom line is...its your car and your taste. I do want to say however though. I have seen some mods that looked ok in a picture, even a picture where the mod was installed. But then I would see it in person and think it looked hideous. Keep in mind what might look good on a Toyota Supra probably doesnt fit on a mustang. I did however order these yesterday.

Black Clear Corner Headlights on eBay

00_1.JPG

I will have them today. I have heard people mention that although they look nice, and appear to be built well, they can leak. I thought since they were so cheap that I would buy them and attempt to seal them more before installing them. If they dont work out, im not out too much money. I will hang on to my stock lights in case these new ones dont work out :) Good luck with your decision.

jonas

Established Member
code3smith said:
Bottom line is...its your car and your taste. I do want to say however though. I have seen some mods that looked ok in a picture, even a picture where the mod was installed. But then I would see it in person and think it looked hideous. Keep in mind what might look good on a Toyota Supra probably doesnt fit on a mustang. I did however order these yesterday.

Black Clear Corner Headlights on eBay

00_1.JPG

I will have them today. I have heard people mention that although they look nice, and appear to be built well, they can leak. I thought since they were so cheap that I would buy them and attempt to seal them more before installing them. If they dont work out, im not out too much money. I will hang on to my stock lights in case these new ones dont work out :) Good luck with your decision.

http://www.socalterminators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58&page=1&pp=15

my cobra with those lights :) I also have a kb installed now and a full griggs suspension up front and griggs coilovers all around. Need to update pics :)

code3smith

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread