Yay!

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
sunburned said:
Lets just replace the head gaskets, get ARP head studs and call it a day until after the wedding and you can really afford a motor. Stop tryin to sell stuff and take the easy way to a running car.

Because I only want to take the motor out once and have it go back in built. So yeah, I'm probably waiting till after the wedding to see how much "extra" dough I've got and possibly even after tax returns.

....unless something comes along I can't pass up (04 shortblock for CHEAP! or equivalent)

wheelhopper

Established Member
flowgoode said:
Because I only want to take the motor out once and have it go back in built. So yeah, I'm probably waiting till after the wedding to see how much "extra" dough I've got and possibly even after tax returns.

....unless something comes along I can't pass up (04 shortblock for CHEAP! or equivalent)

You're just trying to keep the miles from piling up on the Cobra. 0 miles in 6 months.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
LOL, you guys have it all wrong. What you need to do is become a post PIMP, that way all your posts are making money for you. Plus you can slap them around a little when things don't go your way to make yourself feel better.....

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
LOL, you guys have it all wrong. What you need to do is become a post PIMP, that way all your posts are making money for you. Plus you can slap them around a little when things don't go your way to make yourself feel better.....
Is that how those guys made so much money in the .com revolution?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
gcassidy said:
Is that how those guys made so much money in the .com revolution?

Yeah, but keep it on the DL...don't want some of the last trade secrets to get out...

Users who are viewing this thread