year ago today

mifordman

Established Member
i got my lightning. bought it in Detriot, and drove it home to Kalamazoo in the rain......that sucked, but she is still running strong i have put 20,000 miles on it since i got it and had not problems, except my tranny went but that was covered under warranty. hopfully i can have another good year.:-D

KYLightning02

Established Member
wow i feel like i beat my truck up then i bought my truck Dec. of 04 and it had 10,000 miles on it i just now put 60,000 on it and i did a tour in iraq

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
delivered to my house on a trailer with less then 5 miles on the clock June 15, 2004, now has 56,000

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Damn last year i put on like 6 k from like may to dec and that includes a trip to detroit for the dream cruise (1800 miles)

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
At least you're getting your moneys worth.

I on the other hand, have put 8600 miles on in 5 years. :nonono:
At this point I think she has officially become garage art. :nonono:

Last edited:

mifordman

Established Member
IEatGt's said:
At least you're getting your moneys worth.

I on the other hand, have put 8600 miles on in 5 years. :nonono:
At this point I think she has officially become garage art. :nonono:
thats what i say, all my friends say that im crazy useing it as a DD, i have to get to work somehow to make thos truck payments.

bmfgsxr

Established Member
congrats man.. i got mine on march 5th last year so one year is closing in quickly..

mine started as a dd, but after about 4 months and 10,000 miles later i decided i needed a dd so i didnt run this thing into the ground after 3 years.. bought it with 9000 miles and now have 25k.

77mirage

Established Member
I first drove by and seen my L on the lot a year ago this weekend, but didnt buy it until the end of March. I'll never forget what a long month that was.

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
When I bought mine in August it had 31 thousand on it and now 6 months later it has 44000. I am on tap for a 20000 mile year. It is my dd and can't afford to buy another dd. I have to drive 50 miles a day mon-fri to work and where ever else on the weekends.

1 VET ETR

Established Member
You guys are making me feel bad I put 300 miles on my L last year. Too many toys and I work too much!!!

I think I am going with garage art too!!!

2fst4urtrk

OHIM2FST4U
Established Member
i put 11k on mine in 1o months but that was with a trip to bremerton WA and i like in San Francisco Bay area in CA so its about 1100 each way

Users who are viewing this thread