year/hp ???

dodgetoford

Banned
Hey guys im new here, used to be on dodge forums. Anyways i plan to buy a lighting around agust, i was wondering, because i cant find it anywhere, which year of the lightning is the first with 380 hp? I know 99 and 2000 had 360 but was it 01 or 02 that had 380? Oh by the way im switching from a ram 1500 richard petty editon to a lightning =), arent you guys proud.

dodgetoford

Banned
actually its a 97 so no hemi for me but i still beat them for some reason, dunno but im sick of my stupid dodge. I dont care what they say about ford its gotta be better than my dodge. I plan to test drive a lightning next weekend so i guess ill know how much better ford is in a short time.

FordFanStan

Established Member
"I dont care what they say about ford its gotta be better than my dodge"???????? who is they and what do they say?? obviously you've been listening to the wrong ppl.... you'll be happy that you bought a FORD once you do.. FORD = Fastest On Race Day..

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Ford, Chevy, Dodge....They all suck! Hey at least in a Lightning you'll look good and go fast!!

Last edited:

dodgetoford

Banned
ya id agree for the most part but my dads excursion seems to be holdin up good (diesel). I also think anything with svt on it will last longer im sure u guys agree. Whats funny though is the recall on the 200 000 dollar ford gt, man the f-ucked that one up.

Users who are viewing this thread