Yeeehaaa im here

Casper23

Established Member
Hey guys well you told me about the site so here i am. i had fun racing around with yall and if ya dont remember i drive the silver fox coupe slammed with cobra wheels!! cant wait to bring the white car down soon

JKD

Banned
Casper23 said:
Hey guys well you told me about the site so here i am. i had fun racing around with yall and if ya dont remember i drive the silver fox coupe slammed with cobra wheels!! cant wait to bring the white car down soon

What's up Stephen, welcome to the site! I'm Steve that was driving the red 93 Cobra. You're cool guy with thick skin, so I'm sure you're be fine around here. Don't take anyone's BS and don't forget your pad and pen to race "Team Parent Funded". :thumbsup:

Casper23

Established Member
JKD said:
What's up Stephen, welcome to the site! I'm Steve that was driving the red 93 Cobra. You're cool guy with thick skin, so I'm sure you're be fine around here. Don't take anyone's BS and don't forget your pad and pen to race "Team Parent Funded". :thumbsup:

YO!!! whats up! Its actually Steve but no biggie it happens. Well i not really good at taking bullshit cause i really dont argue. i let the car do the talking if you know what i mean. I go back thursday to work on the car again and hopefully in March if everything goes right i will bring the White stang back here for some ummm strip action ;-) if i cant make it i will deff have it down in July so i can play. Get that suspension on that car like i suggested to ya and your problems will go away like the competition heehee.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
It was good to meet you, can't wait to see the other hot rod... I'll have mine tuned and ready to give you a little bit of competition, or at least I'll try.:-D

Casper23

Established Member
STROKD said:
It was good to meet you, can't wait to see the other hot rod... I'll have mine tuned and ready to give you a little bit of competition, or at least I'll try.:-D

You too man i had a good time. I just hope i hook as good as you do. That much power is going to be new to me and im not worried. The big factor will still be tuning the chassis so i can stick the power to the ground. I will say tho it will be good times!! Lets just hope i have enough road to play catchup IF i hook. im planing on bringing 1,400 hp down here but then again i will proly have to turn it down just to make it work and i know we are going to need all the road we can get to make it happen i mean track:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread